World of Tanks

KORTOKtheSTRONG

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Object 140 has horrible hull armor." and then proceeds to bounce half the shells fired at it.

Quickybaby logic.

Seriously, if the 140 doesn't have armor then what does? an e50m?

Oh, i forgot about QB's favorite tank, the t-22. That one has hull armor.

Don't forget that if you don't autoaim at it then the e5 doesn't have armor either.

Edited by Not-Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

GET YOUR GRIND PANTS ON FOR THE T-44-100.

Summary:

t-44-100 is t-44 with broken OP terrain resist and equal or better everything else. tanks.gg

You can purchase one for 59$, or get a token from each nation for getting 150 kills and 150,000 damage. you can buy a token for 9$. If you grind at least two nations, then buying the rest of the tokens is cheaper than buying the full package.

Marathon runs from September 1st through October 3rd. (Starts and ends at 4:20PM, get your fire extinguishers ready)

Link to news post

Edited by Not-Hunter

yeah i knew a guy who ran optics on his IS-7 because spotting earned money for gold rounds

i dont blame IS-7 drivers that spam gold, first of all because if you're good and have premium it'll work out, secondly that gun is unspeakably trash

ke-ho: :nyasu: http://wotreplays.com/site/2932080

m37: http://wotreplays.com/site/2932482

Edited by KORTOKtheSTRONG

that t-44 comparison looks like the premo is either same speed or slightly faster, like the terrain resist ratio is equal or better than the specific power

also found what makes the t-34-85 better than all others, i mean i've known to do it but i found that other mediums can't

you can get front at autobounce angle while still being able to fire at enemy, hiding the side behind any kind of diagonal cover; hills, rubble, plateau kinda shits on swamp etc

it can do this on pretty much every map, whereas it's more situational with others because their turrets aren't as far forward and their guns aren't as high above hull

the only thing that lets it down is a slow reload + boring dpm, but you end up trading or just peekaboom everywhere anyway

p.s. don't try this on things with 100mm guns, they'll get partial overmatch

cyka blyat