Dark Souls 3

Clones

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those swords look cool, and they're definitely the closest, but their not that sword, I wonder why they did away with anything resembling the serpent machete.

Anyway, since DS3 is the greatest thing ever right now, is DS2 even worth playing?

Anyway, since DS3 is the greatest thing ever right now, is DS2 even worth playing?

Yes, obtaining the visible Aurous set makes the game worth playing. No cheating with scholar of the first sin.

I'm glad that xanthous coat is in the game but I miss the bright yellow.

Rachis: I see, I guess I'll have to wait a while though.

The Talentless: Perma-invisiblity armor? That's interesting.

Yung Easy Pete: I see, right now its on sale for $20, and DS for $5, but $20 is still too much for me now. I nabbed DS in case I want to practice 3D modeling via modding later on.

I wonder when mods for DS3 will come out, they got some insane mods for DS, like playing as a boss, which makes boss vs boss battles epic.

The Talentless: Perma-invisiblity armor? That's interesting.

Nah man, the Visible version. Farming for the shadow set can be just as grand of an experience.

Play Dks2, beat it once and be done with it.

Also is it me or does 3 have way less armour sets compared to 2? Even excluding dlc stuff

If DS2 is on some major discount, it's worth playing too. By major discount I'm talking like less than 10 bucks.

Play Dks2, beat it once and be done with it.

They sum'd it up perfectly

the armors are way better in ds3 than ds2 even tho ds2 had more options technically

bscly ds3 has more armors because almost all of them look fantastic whereas ds2 ones the vast majority were lame

Dark Souls 2 was all about quantity over quality: more weapons, more armor, more spells, more areas, more bosses etc. The thing that especially suffered from that type of mentality was the level design.

Playing through Dark Souls 3, I don't think the inter connectivity of its world is anywhere as good as Dark Souls 1, in fact I think it's more along the lines of Dark Souls 2, where everything is pretty much laid out on a horizontal plane, and vastly different lighting is used to make each area distinct. However, the actual design and art style of most of the levels is of course, very good.

Edited by YUNG EASY PETE

consistent action from SL 7 to 120 in my experience, all maps

specifically in watchdogs though? My first attempt started off at 25/+2, got fed up with claymore not killing everything, bumped up to like 32 for black knight gs and went from an invasion every 10-15 minutes to almost nothing.

Ive mostly been culling aldritch faithfuls as an invader. Lone wolfing as a white summons is fun here to, theres definitely a race war going on between the reds and AFs, both sides are easy to manipulate.

Edited by Nescient

I deleted my nvidia drivers with the intent of reinstalling my nvidia drivers so I could fix the issue of not being able to change settings on my nvidia card but now my computer refuses to understand that it has a nvidia card in it and nvidia sucks and everything sucks.

Ugh.

Edit: Nvidia still sucks but at least I can play again with slightly less framerate problems

Edited by The Talentless