AC5 Corrupt-A-Wish

With AC5 coming soon and everyone so darned giddy about it, lets have a corrupt-a-wish.

If you aren't familiar with it, it's basically where you make a wish about what's in the game or anything related to it. BUT, there's a catch. when you kame the wish, the next poster has the opportunity to corrupt it in any way they see fit. This example was used in chat, so I'll use it here.

-I wish there was pilot customization.

--Granted, but you can only create monkey pilots.

You can make it as absurd as you want to.

When you corrupt-a-wish, you post a wish. It's like a chain that only ends when the topic dies or some idiot moron decides to screw it up (which will probably be soon)

So I guess I'll start.

I wish that there was kojima cannons in the game.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really want AC4/fA connected to AC5 that badly? GONNA JUICE UP TO MACH TEN, BRAH? GONNA BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER'S MOTHER'S HYMEN!? RIDING ALL THE WAY INTO THE DAAAANGER ZOOOOOOONE!?!?!

I wish AC5 was out by now.

(Hoppy did it wrong, so I ignored him.)

Edited by Obscure

Sure, if you like weapons running out of durability before running out of ammo in giant robot fighting.

I wish AC5 would be properly balanced without numerous regulations or at the cost of slowing down gameplay to a grinding halt or making everything unenjoyable and instant killing or any negative effects whatsoever while maintaining a wide variety of parts.

Granted, but the lock box is invisible and has the size of your screen, and locks on to missiles rather than ACs.

I wish for AC5 to have the need to kneel to fire a cannon.

Edited by Dark_MX

Granted, but you realize that Kojima doesn't even belong in AC5, since we've got a new universe. AND YES THIS IS REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER INFO YOU THINK YOU HAVE, HAHAHA!

I wish... for mech corpses to actually litter the battlefield when you shoot someone or something down. Having to step over a felled opponent on your way to the next objective would be tight.