Fallout: New Vegas

Vincent210

I like slugs but they're not very good range, in fact for some reason on my game they tend to hit less often than regular rounds at even a moderate distance. It might just be this game's idiotic glitching for firing weapons though, idk. Just had me saying "less spread my ass!" to the tv.

Whatever tho that stupid bull summarily got .44 to the brain.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both to get both trophies!

Once you have both trophies, to be completely honest, it makes no difference what you do. Honestly, in my mind, it made more sense to kill him since as long as he's alive down there with a computer he might find a way to get himself out, but ya. I think the actual best case was to lock him in there.

You get his robe either way, so whatever.

Honestly, in my mind, it made more sense to kill him since as long as he's alive down there with a computer he might find a way to get himself out, but ya.

I hadn't thought about that. Here's hoping Sinclair was on top of his game in designing a death trap. So you've done your second run-through with your other character or did you reload a save?

I reloaded because I inadvertently killed him trying to sneak by. Then it gave me the trophy, and then I thought, "oh well hey they can't take it away form me so fuck it!" I reloaded after that, tried to sneak by, couldn't, and after like an hour I realized you gotta take the long way back. I even looked up a video on it and realized I couldn't copy the vid cuz I wasn't doing the cheat he was to get out with all 37 gold bars.

Sinclair was an idiot so I don't have much confidence in him. The thing is from a story standpoint I don't think Elijah can ever get out, and if he does Warden Christine is there to ice him for good. She seems really strong so she's probably easily a match for him now that the Sierra Madre is on her side.

EDIT: btw, I really like how smart Elijah tries to fight. He has no qualms about using cover and hosing you down from range with his gauss rifle. I like that. Granted that won't save him from most lvl 30+ ppl blitzing and unleashing .308 rounds at point blank but it is what it is.

Edited by Penguin Deus

I was gonna say they need to scissor, then I remembered how disgusting Christine's head looked. I guess if you put a security helmet on her it'd be okay. God knows there are enough of those lying around.

EDIT: On Veronica, too. She's ugly as sin.

Edited by Penguin Deus

I think most of the NV chicks are hideous, to be honest. Sunny Smiles was good and that one whore in Gomorrah. Oh and Red Lucy. I guess there were more than I thought. I know my chick ended up looking pretty bad once I started playing.

EDIT: Black Mountain acted kind of weird to me too, I think. I remember that Neil basically disappeared and never met me at the raid point or whatever it was.

Edited by Ninety

Yea, I got Neil half-way up, and whenever I said we should go ahead and fuck shit up, he was like, "Come get me when you're ready!"

Guess I'm gonna see if I can reload and get Raul. I don't know what the console command for him would be. :C

For a game that's plagued with bugs, I've never had too many problems. The only two that stand out is when Ed and Boone disappeared when in the first floor of Niptons main building, and then there was me not being able to walk around the hoover dam to get inside during the last mission without the game freezing. Eventually got around that one by walking super extra slow. At intervals.

For a game that's plagued with bugs, I've never had too many problems. The only two that stand out is when Ed and Boone disappeared when in the first floor of Niptons main building, and then there was me not being able to walk around the hoover dam to get inside during the last mission without the game freezing. Eventually got around that one by walking super extra slow. At intervals.

Neither have I. The game has frozen on me like twice. Although I have had the odd Bark Scorpion getting stuck half way into the ground....alive. Tough to kill it when its like that.

Man, you guys are lucky. Mine and Mike's copies are always freezing up. It's always at the most inopportune moments too, like right after you just got some sweet loot or something.

EDIT: The wiki page for that ghoul mission I've been talking about used to have this giant warning at the top saying how the mission was so buggy and had lead to a lot of corrupt save files. It wasn't there last time I checked so I figured the problems had been fixed. I guess I was wrong. :P

Edited by Ninety

I just remembered a humorous 'incident' that my friend told me about.

Basically, he found some dead NCR guys in a crater of some sort. When walking away, they shouted at him, "Hey you, stop." Stuff where they were going to attack you. Then a grenade slipped out of their body, and it exploded, killing them a second time, death screams in all. He saved it and reloaded it. Does it every time.

You downloaded to hard drive, right? What system are you playing on?

Edited by Jackson

I just remembered a humorous 'incident' that my friend told me about.

Basically, he found some dead NCR guys in a crater of some sort. When walking away, they shouted at him, "Hey you, stop." Stuff where they were going to attack you. Then a grenade slipped out of their body, and it exploded, killing them a second time, death screams in all. He saved it and reloaded it. Does it every time.

You downloaded to hard drive, right? What system are you playing on?

Not even downloaded to the hard drive. I am playing it on a Xbox 360. Btw, where were these NCR guys?