PRIMAL KILLER

Taurus

frame : 047AN02 | EKHAZAR | ARGYROS/A | GAN02-NSS-L

internal : 063AN05 | AALIYAH/G

booster : JUDITH | ARGYROS/B | HOGIRE | KB-JUDITH

weapon : KAPTEYN | SAMSARA | OGOTO | DEARBORN03 | GUYANDOTTE04

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, back thrust, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 42 points to

stabilizer : 0, -3

- support combat AC.

- biped legs frame.

- 4 things that can break PA : piercing, high tempered (plasma), spreading shots, blasting. (5th thing is kojima particle)

- it will be 5 things if you put some AA like I-RIGEL/AO and put LINSTANT/G instead of LAHIRE gen.

- have a plan to use SAMPAGUITA instead of KAMAL.

- also have a plan to use LATONA side booster instead of HOGIRE side.

- no KAMAL, I had a lot of it except I didn't have any choices.

- will re-check and update later.

edit : change all.

so what d'ya think?

As an RJ with your weapon set there's no reason not to use Virtue mains. I'm not sure about the Vanda, it might have worked in AC4 but in FA I'm fairly sure every other MG outclasses it. Try the Algebra one (I forget its part number) if you want to be different. Over course the Rayleonard MGs are there as well.

• 7 months later...

do you always throw your 42 into load, even if you dont need it?

get in the habit of only using what tune points you need in load, because those extra points could be better used in other areas

as far as the AC goes, it looks fairly solid

i would put some support missiles on the shoulders and use linstant ob so you can ob joust to close distances with missiles and then eat up the opponents PA

then try and find some points to tune up missile lock speed

• 7 months later...

I hope you don't like turning, cuz this AC can't do it. Hogire backs are useless and please explain the soluh head to me.

Weapon wise I would change the nade launcher to a wheeling03, the nade is sorta just chilling there by itself. I like the use of plasma though, its ballzy.

Edited by Rogan

- SOLUH head? oh, it's no reason about that and now I know isn't that good (for range control), so I'll change to 047 head, boring but useful choice.

- HOGIRE back? actually it's good but not for mid-heavy one like this. in fact, it will be so good when using with pure middleweight bot or lighter. (of cause, carrying just only small arms and/or any missiles with lighter than 800 would be help that much) anyway, ARGY back is my next (and best) choice for back pedal.

- maybe keep the nade because I have a lot of designs with KAMAL. also DEARBORN03 will be my next missile choice because it will make more damage and more pressure to an enemy.

just only one question, did SAMPAG as good as KAMAL?

I hope you don't like turning, cuz this AC can't do it. Hogire backs are useless and please explain the soluh head to me.

Denied Hogire back works just fine, actually i'd dare to say its a great back booster. Hell i run a Laton nine times out of ten. as far as the rest of the mech goes it seems solid the Hogire back actually is decent. When i feel like making a mech made for an actual backpedal orientated tactic I would run an; ekhazr or hogire, remember speed is just output as a back-peddler your job is not to get caught and instafucked by CQC or worse. For that reason consistency stacks higher in priority then output, not only for backpedaling but for almost all defensive play-styles in general. I would consider an assist type defensive but i digress; The underlining point is the Hogire back is actually a wonderful back booster, if rogan doesn't mind me cutting in and saying so.

If he does then he can kiss maiden's shiny metal a**. /joke

Fated, I think Rogan meant Hogire side, which is pretty lacktastic and definitely not suited for this type of Mech, if not then sorry.

First thing I will say about your design is that it is overweight. If you're thinking that this mech is pure middleweight, forget it, It is heavyweight at best. I tested out the design and kept the fact that it is designed for support in mind. Sure, it won't be fast, but with the weapon layout you use this mech, it instantly loses that support motif and becomes a defensive mech. However! It is a good design and need a bit of work and I understand why you choose those weapon layout.

I will start with the Weapon layout first as I find it as just as important than boosters. (which I will get to later) At first I thought you were a bit of a daredevil for using Samsara, the plasma weapons are pretty much shafted due to slow bullet movement. It doesn't mean it useless, it does have it uses against ground hugging mech, the splash unleash ECM which can easily be a set up for a sneaky Dearborn + ogoto combo. Switch the Samsara to the Ogoto side so you have the dearborn missile primed and ready after you fired the samsara. If you have a much lighter mech, I could see the potential use for this combo. A good replacement for Samsara would be a 067 ANLR laser rifle or LR02-Altair if you want something to hit along side with your rail gun.

Don't bother adding PA bomb on this thing, it pretty much a instant lose button.

The bot got a low energy defence and the speed that you're going, you'll be at mercy against Laser focused bots, my recommendation would be to change the Ekhazar-core for Tellus, you may lose a bit of Ballistic defence, but you gain 1800 to 2k energy defence so it a good trade off. don't worry about the stability, you still be able to fire back nade without any trouble.

Boosters. I would just change the side booster for Lahire so you'll be able to keep up your QT game.

All in all, it's can be beastly against ground hugging bots, but I can't see it win against perma flight.

• 5 weeks later...