(test-type) SHINING

Taurus

in the past, this bot was called "SOLIDUS (GA ver.)" by me.

Spoiler! --Click Here to View!--

PARTS

Frame :

KIRITUMI | GAN02-NSS-C | GAN01-SS-AL | GAN01-SS-LL

Internal :

YELLOWSTONE01 | AALIYAH/G

Booster :

JUDITH | AALIYAH | HOLOFERNES | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

NIOBRARA03 | LABIATA | WHEELING03 | JADORE | 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, KP output, maneuverability, lock speed, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : core rectification

STABILIZER

(0, 0)

- defensive combat AC.

- middleweight biped frame from GA.

- focus on so solid about ballistic defense.

- because of GA things had less primal armor, so I didn't use AA part on this.

- LABIATA + WHEELING03 is the general choice for annoying.

- change NIOBRARA03 to any zooks if you want.

- change AALIYAH gen to MAXWELL or LINSTANT (if you could handle it) if you want.

- LABIATA and NIOBRARA03 could be swap side for different attacking style if you want.

so what d'ya think?

but now you should forget about it and see what happened in my new design, take a look,

frame : 047AN02 | TELLUS | ARGYROS/A | SOLDNER-G8L

internal : 063AN05 | AALIYAH/G

booster : JUDITH | AALIYAH/B | HOLOFERNES | KB-JUDITH

weapon : GAN01-SS-WBP | 051ANNR | WHEELING03 | ACRUX | GUYANDOTTE04

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, QB side, turning.

- (I'll update other points later)

stabilizer : (update later, but suppose to be 0, 0 or 0, +1)

- ? combat AC.

- biped legs frame.

- pre-test-type AC.

- everything can change.

edit : screw 'em all and give new name.

so what d'ya think?

• 6 months later...

make use of that empty back weapon slot and add an SC or some more missiles

as a mid-hw, you need to play defensive and you need to control combat range with your guns

you should also swap a rifle out with a zook or a laser or something with more kick to keep CQ players and acs away from you

Hell Yeah! Full Argy frames are beast. You should Max out PA tunes and put on the Addict shoulders.

The next time I'm on PSN we should have a full Argyros battle.

I like the boosters, but would change up the weapons. A Sniper rifle works with the Wheeling03 and pair the zook with something like the Kamal to kill anyone who tries to close. You could use the laser zook too since you have very nice En weapon skill.

• 3 months later...

Both of the Yellowstone FCS are pretty bad, the high missile lock speed is pointless because the normal lock speed is low and missiles need to acquire a lock through the normal lock speed before the missile lock speed even does anything. Try out Hogire instead. I know you probably have that FCS for the lock range, but your missiles are pretty easily dealt with if you're throwing them around at long range without proper long range gun support anyway.

What I don't like about this design is just that, it has no long range gun and it's boosters are set for defensive tactics. Try having a 051ANNR in your left hand, and place a Kapteyn under the Wheeling03. You should probably run Omnia for your FCS instead of my previous suggestion of Hogire if you do that. Also, if you don't need GA parts on this to be happy, try changing the legs to the NSS-L and the arms to Argyros. If you did that, you could use Rifle / Laser Rifle, could put on a stronger OB to help close in when a good opportunity arises, and cook some fantastic hotdogs with the 48728 AP that frame would bring you to with semi-aggressive mid-ish range tactics.

• 2 months later...