Street Fighter - ACU Fight Videos

Harakiri Tiger

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a grand total of like 30 minutes of cross tekken at my friends' houses. Not even enough to know what the hell is going on. I've watched lots of streams of it but that's about it. It kinda seems cool but I'll probably not play it until expansion. Edited by Twisted Metal

I dashed back after every wakeup against most shotos online now unless they're highly ranked. It severely hampers Blanka's wakeup game but the last thing I wanna see is trying to set a meaty up and hear SHORYUUUUUKEN.

So I played a little SFxT and I didn't like it. The combo timing is way slower than what I am use to. The controls feel very mechanical and not smooth. As a result, the animation in this game seems very stiff. It might be just me but this game does not feel right at all.

It's not just you. I was also disappointed in the abundance of games I saw end by time. Getting damage is so heavily meter based that non-competitive players can't seem to finish each other off with normals and specials before time runs out. I don't know if this has changed since I last played but that plus the feel of the inputs and animations you mentioned were big turnoffs for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I might've saved one or two. In general I felt the play from both of us was too sloppy to be uploaded. I only uploaded the vs nob ones because it's funny seeing his inputs go round and round.

Maybe we'll have some good crisp matches soon enough!

• 2 weeks later...