Street Fighter - ACU Fight Videos

Harakiri Tiger

I decided I would record us playing SSF4 and upload the videos to YouTube. I figure that I can turn this entire thread into a sort of video archive of us playing Street Fighter, though. If anyone else wants to upload fights, I can add the videos into this post as long as you provide the links for the videos as a reply to this post. They can be of any Street Fighter game. Remember to set your video to "Unlisted" if you use YouTube and don't want random YouTube viewers to see or comment on your videos.

There is no major quality control imposed on the fights uploaded. It's up to the individual video uploaders to provide quality control for the content they upload if they wish to do so. I would suggest not uploading too many vids of people just doing wildly random stuff constantly, though, as it's less likely to get people to want to watch your videos in general.

Please do not share these video links with anyone without the permission of the original video uploader.

If you have time to kill, watch some vids! Rate, Comment, Subscribe. Anything else YouTube people normally tell their viewers, etc.

--------------------------------------------------

Niji's Video Collection

TMRaven's Video Collection

Neko Arc Chaos's Video Collection

Densuo's Video Collection

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, my thumb was hurting after about match 25. That analogue bothers me less than the DPad thankfully, but after a bunch of matches the left side of my left thumb starts hurting a lot. Those last six matches or so I had a really hard time doing anything cuz of it, haha. I'm gonna be buying a stick soon instead.

I liked Guile vs Blanka. So good.

I will accept the friend request when I get home! I'm at work for another 6 hours or so.

• 2 weeks later...