Street Fighter - ACU Fight Videos

Harakiri Tiger

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't your videos usually get stupid comments? not hatin' on the video, but just the people that look at them.

The ACU ssf4 ones are unlisted, only people who have access to the link can watch it and comment on it, and the only link posted of it is on ACU. Youtube insight only gives me the specific links from acu, but it is the only acu fight of mine that tops 100 views, while the rest remain at around 20. I just find it fishy that it had a spike in views when I first posted it, and then another spike only a couple days ago.

Not that it really aggravates me, I just like knowing stuff. The comments made it seem like the people who watched it were looking for a higher level fight, when they were watching only ACU stuff.

The ACU ssf4 ones are unlisted, only people who have access to the link can watch it and comment on it, and the only link posted of it is on ACU. Youtube insight only gives me the specific links from acu, but it is the only acu fight of mine that tops 100 views, while the rest remain at around 20. I just find it fishy that it had a spike in views when I first posted it, and then another spike only a couple days ago.

Not that it really aggravates me, I just like knowing stuff. The comments made it seem like the people who watched it were looking for a higher level fight, when they were watching only ACU stuff.

Yeah my bad about that Owen, but I posted it on SRK (without your permission. mistake i know) to see if people would give good insight on the fight, but instead they just flame the video like the always do with non-high level play videos. Bullshit if you ask me because not everybody is as good as mike ross, henry cen or alex valle, but yet they expect people to be. Fuckin pot monsters man.

The last time I played you, I was using my Sakura U1 and you were using Adon/Blanka. Good times.

I haven't played this game in ages but if you guys are ever up for some games, I am all for it.

i think i only saved one, and thats because i got a perfect on wong with yoga

Bad times. :P Was I using Dudley?

Edited by Wong

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...