Agememnon

13th Knight

I've tested this in both AC4 and AC:fA. In truth, thought it looked cooler in ACfA because of the White Glint parts.

Essentially, I did this as part of a story I'm thinking of doing for the for Answer world. So if it looks too much like an original White Glint setup, that's how it was meant to be. XD

Head: WHITEGLINT/H

Core: Soluh

Arms: WHITEGLINT/A

Legs: JUDITH

Arm R: MR-R102 Assault Rifle

Arm L: 07-MOONLIGHT laser blade

Back R: SALINE05

Back L: OGOTO

FCS: Judith

Generator: GN-Sobrero (The obscene power output is what I need.)

Main Booster: Hogire

Back Booster: Aaliyah

Side Booster: Ortega

Overbooster: Linstant

It's abusively fast, and in AC4 I originally had a Sirius laser cannon on its back, sans SALINE. it fried Aretha, no problem. Final laser blade slash was epic.

Comments, thoughts, criticisms are welcome. No random flak please. XD

So, how did you get WG parts to AC4? did you use the old glint stuff?

In AC4, I was using a design similar to the old Glint's setup, yes. Sorry if that was a little muddled.

Probably right about Ortega being fairly bleh. I'll change it to Lahire or Holoferenes.

I 'MIGHT' attempt an online match with it, but I'm pretty certain it'll get bunked pretty fast.

But, give me your opinion, too, on if it'll survive an online match or not.

Thanks for the critique, though!

If this were to go online I'd switch head for 047 or something else, WG head sucks.

Id switch soluh to ekhazar for the AP without too much weight.

I like WG arms and if you dont need shoulder adds, then by all means keep them.

Eh since you want lightest as possible and I dont think judith can hold the extra weight I'd switch them to lahire or WG legs.

as for weapons

Eltanin is the current boss of blades, since moonlight drains a fuckton and does not give enough power for such drain, and eltanin hits hard with low drain, and most importantly, its blue.

mr-102 is a good rifle, but if you're going 1 on 1 and do not spam shots all day, by all means go marve.

And if you want to keep the spreads, go cheyenne02 all the way.

As for boosters:

Well, since this does not look like a backpedaler at all, I'd switch main booster to either, aaliyah for all around or virtue for a big focus on blading and rushing.

As I said, since this does not look like a backpedaler at all, You could use a decrease in EN drain, latona can work well here imo.

And as Niji said, Ortega does well for its drain, but its not good enough imo, I'd swtich to lahire for a bigger focus on side QB power or holoferness for QB duration, lahire drains less on normal thrust while draining more on the side QB, so its up to you.

Linstant OB is pretty boss, I'd keep it.

And I would stabilize to (0,-10)

It probably wouldn't do well online mostly because, contrary to what you said, it is hardly fast in the forward direction, which is something you generally want with light and offensively geared ACs.

If that's the case, I can always spam forward stabilizers right?

I said ABUSIVELY FAST, though. I never indicated a direction! XD

Anyway...maybe it's just that I dislike BFF parts. None of them seem to work the way I want to. WG head to me seems to work perfectly with what I want.

Exhazar....I'll see if it fits. I'm not using shoulder bits anyway, so I'll keep the Glint Arms.

Only reason why Judith wouldn't hack it is because of the change in with the Exhazar core.

Eltanin I may switch. You're probably right about that.

I've gotten the same signal about boosters, so I'll change them out.

And I spam shots all the time to get people irritated. Also helps to have plenty of ammunition and a decent fire rate, instead of Marve's fairly high rate and low ammo count.

I'm using regs 1.00 right now, not sure if what's being used online. SALINEs tend to work better on 1.00.

Edited by 13th Knight

Then you should change out the blade and plop on some AP and defense if you intend on focusing on backward and to a lesser extend sideways motion.

Also, stabilizers don't make that much of a difference. Overall it's roughly 10-15 km/h in terms of normal boost and about 50 for quick boost. It's not a very big jump at all. Stabilizers are better off for influencing the AC's turning ability.

Edit: Oh wait, you don't have online yet? Well I guess that explains a lot. When you get the update patches the part stats change so don't expect your knowledge of 1.00 to carry over into 1.40.

Edited by NlJl

Then you should change out the blade and plop on some AP and defense if you intend on focusing on backward and to a lesser extend sideways motion.

Also, stabilizers don't make that much of a difference. Overall it's roughly 10-15 km/h in terms of normal boost and about 50 for quick boost. It's not a very big jump at all. Stabilizers are better off for influencing the AC's turning ability.

Edit: Oh wait, you don't have online yet? Well I guess that explains a lot. When you get the update patches the part stats change so don't expect your knowledge of 1.00 to carry over into 1.40.

I'll gear another schematic for 1.40 then. Thanks!

As it turns out, I fought against someone with the 067 BFF build. Had a slug cannon on the back, as well as Cheyennes, I think.

Similar set up to Hari, really.

I tried my 1.00 scheme with the 1.40 build you've helped me with, and I found the results interesting: Maybe it's just my style, but my 1.00 scheme won on the first try.

The 1.40 won 1/3 games.

Iunno. Again, maybe it's just me. I'll keep your advice handy though and use it for the build I had for 1.00.