063AN05 | LAHIRE

Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

RF-R100R | AVIOR | SALINE05 | DEARBORN02 | -

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, EN weapon skill, lock speed, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : core rectification

STABILIZER

0/0 (or 0/-4)

- standard combat AC.

- middleweight frame.

- swap RF-R100R to 051ANNR if you want.

- swap AVIOR to any laser rifles if you want.

- ZEPHYRUS = west wind, that bring the light spring and early summer breezes.

so what d'ya think?

I don't see the point of using hogire back booster in FA. Latona is better if you don't plan to backpedal. KB-Pallas doesn't serve much purpose either. Judith is standard, linstant for power or low KP gens. If you want to be different Aaliyah will make you zoom.

man this ac is a mess

hogire core < lancel/duskaror

if youre really going for AC balance, arms and legs should be changed to things with more AP/DEF an weapon control.

something like 63 arms and wg or aliyah legs.

rachel mains are like the worst in the game. they have no useful advantage over other boosters

-use latona or judith for "balance" and aliyah for performance

hogire backs are inferior to latona/lahire backs

-use latona or lahire

same thing with hogire sides; not as good as latona/lahire/holoferns (even in the "well rounded balanced aspect")

-use latona or holoferns

EC0300 is gimmicky and not "balanced"

same thing with dual rifles.

dual rifles are only good at essentially stalling AP loss. youd need something to give you a big AP lead to use them effectively

rifles should be used as support for other weapons

you should probably throw missiles on here somewhere, and not scylla; scylla is trash. change extensions to flares to really make the AC balanced and solid

my description of a balanced AC is something that has a response to just about every type of AC and metagame, and can handle them all efficiently and effectively. sounds hard to do because it is hard to do. youd need something to kill tanks, but also be able to hit lightweights. you need something that can handle long range targets and then something that handles close range targets. your ac needs to be able to both dodge and take hits. you need energy efficiency and power. a balanced AC should have no weakness as an advantage

this AC is not a balanced AC

hogire core < lancel/duskaror

ORLY?......btw, it's EKHAZAR, DUSKAROR is just for quad legs and main booster.

if youre really going for AC balance, arms and legs should be changed to things with more AP/DEF an weapon control.

something like 63 arms and wg or aliyah legs.

or maybe going with LANCEL arms. 063 was a bit higher weight, less AP, and have precision too high than "balance" of mine. while WG was come close to balance than 063 or AALIYAH but WG arms cannot equip shoulder weapon (I didn't say WG was not balance, but if it can't be put something on shoulder WG is not my choice, except I didn't need any shoulder thing)

rachel mains are like the worst in the game. they have no useful advantage over other boosters

-use latona or judith for "balance" and aliyah for performance

hogire backs are inferior to latona/lahire backs

-use latona or lahire

same thing with hogire sides; not as good as latona/lahire/holoferns (even in the "well rounded balanced aspect")

-use latona or holoferns

- (for underline thing) RACHEL for total middleweight, yes it is. but I made for lightweight AC and my bot was made for anything with not going forward or backward that much.

- LATONA or LAHIRE back? LATONA back, no question. (LAHIRE was too much power)

- LATONA booster set is not "balance" spec, it's "good for most designs" (because what LATONA be is low normal boost power/drain, well QB power/drain, and long QB duration) anyway, LATONA side is acceptable for balance thing. (HOLOFERNES is not my choice)

EC0300 is gimmicky and not "balanced"

same thing with dual rifles.

if there are not "balance", it would be nothing "balance" in this game.

dual rifles are only good at essentially stalling AP loss. youd need something to give you a big AP lead to use them effectively

not really like that, the true about most player is "no one care about EN defense that much" and EC-O300 would be useful. (I'm already tried with some guy at online)

rifles should be used as support for other weapons

maybe yes, maybe no....but about standard rifle and sniper rifle categories, you're right.

you should probably throw missiles on here somewhere, and not scylla; scylla is trash. change extensions to flares to really make the AC balanced and solid

maybe I should put SALINE for that. (or MP-O601JC+061ANRM)

my description of a balanced AC is something that has a response to just about every type of AC and metagame, and can handle them all efficiently and effectively. sounds hard to do because it is hard to do. youd need something to kill tanks, but also be able to hit lightweights. you need something that can handle long range targets and then something that handles close range targets. your ac needs to be able to both dodge and take hits. you need energy efficiency and power. a balanced AC should have no weakness as an advantage

good reason, I will try for it.

this AC is not a balanced AC

for total balanced AC, maybe no. but for lightweight AC spec, I think it was "balance enough" for me.

and wg or aliyah legs.

lol

tho arms are ok too

wg/aliyah legs dont have a significant speed loss if you switch, and both come with more defense, ap, pa, and load cap.

but I made for lightweight AC and my bot was made for anything with not going forward or backward that much.

judith is superior for this

saline is not that good in 1.40

i know EC0300 is ok, but for what it does, it doesnt have enough velocity or reload speed to be quite that effective. ive used it plenty of times and it isnt very reliable.

i also dont know what you mean by "balanced"

if you could clarify this it wouldd be much easier to help

yeah, that's silly, but most of my designs I'm start from here. (at lease full LANCEL would be better than full HOGIRE or some of other full set ACs)

or it should be...

B.H.A.C. (re-balanced spec version)

frame : HOGIRE / LANCEL / WHITE-GLINT / WHITE-GLINT

internal : JUDITH / JUDITH

booster : JUDITH / LATONA / LATONA / KB-JUDITH

weapon : RF-R100R / AVIOR / DEARBORN02 / MP-O601JC / -

hanger : -/-

tuning : 50 tuning for EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, main horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning. and 42 tuning for core rectification.

stability : 0/0 (try to make the same number in all directions, like 120 or something)

how is it?

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

That's much better than what you originally had.

Your frame looks OK, but try putting on White-Glint core and switching the legs to Aaliyah. You'll get better overall stats.

Take a look into changing the FCS to 063AN05. For slightly more drain than Judith, you gain much more Parallel Processing (Very nice thing to have for your arm weapon set.) and great Radar Refresh Rate without needing any tunes. You don't benefit much from the amount of Lock Speed you're getting with Judith, so if you happen to not switch the FCS, take the tunes out of it instead.

If you use OB at all, then I recommend Linstant/O. It will fit nicely with this design.

Try using 051ANNR over your current rifle; it has better synergy with the Avior.

For your missiles, try switching out the MP-O601JC for the Musselshell. That is, if you feel you can make use of it. If you feel more comfortable with the spammability of those PM missiles, then keep them.

Lastly, you should take out the tuning points from horizontal thrust. That is going to make little to no difference to your speed, especially with Judith as your main. Put the points into Energy Weapon Skill instead.

• 2 weeks later...