Dark Souls II

Kaleidoscope

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Builds are mostly the same from 120-200 just put more points in the stats you would be putting points into anyway. I don't think 120 would even be fun this time around with how imbalanced everything is. I'm not playing again really until I can play through the dlc anyway though. Edited by WarWolf

Man going from 120 to 150 is a big difference. You can be very competitive with lvl 200-300 dudes in the arena with a 120 build providing your build is good enough and you're way better than them. Other than that the biggest benefit of people at 200-300 is being able to fast roll with full havels. I made a guy that was damn near that type of defense and hp and only lvl 120 tho so it's not something that's exclusive to high level play.

• 3 weeks later...
i finally got into this game a few days ago. I have no experience with the earlier series, combat is a little underwhelming compared to AC (though kindve in a good way) but I'm otherwise really impressed. It reminds me of the diablo series so far. Edited by Nescient