The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Magnus

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So once I get it all working right again, which cuz of my OCD about CTD's, takes a couple tries with settings, INI fixes, mods, bashed patches, etc.. etc.. Even thou all I run is the Unofficial patches, Enganacious Will, and a bag of trash.

But I've decided the following things.

#1. Playing a Redguard

#2. Going Imperial > Stormcloak on everything. (From following Hadvar out of Helgen to eventually putting down the rebels.)

#3. Going to stay level 1 and finish Dawnguard, then level; so I don't get cities rekt by twilight faggots.

#4. Going to destroy the Dark Brotherhood to save the Emperor and just console pickup Windshear.

#5. All of this is going to shit cuz..

SKYWIND PUBLIC TEST 'COMING SOON'

+62 Unarmed Damage, which is the same as Khajit + Daedric Gauntlets + 2 max Fort Unarmed Damage enchants is a pretty srs buff.

It's tons of fun knocking out wolves and weak enemies with just a punch, and being able to kill bosses by basically clonking their bonkers.

Unarmed death animation is the best too, someone needs to do a mod with JR Ross shouting some shit when you slam ppl on their heads.

• 1 month later...

Not remaining at level one, but staying at level one is easier than leveling up.

The reason for not leveling up is to prevent vampire attacks and shitty quests from showing up. I found a mod that lets you set the level requirement for these quests, I might give this a whirl, because if it let's you set them above the vanilla level cap of 81, that would be great.

• 1 month later...

I've figured out fairly well how to do custom weapons, but I was thinking about trying my hand at using bound weapon spells vs custom hard items.

If anyone knows anything about how to do that sort of modding, lemme know.

I want to create a bound version of the nightingale blade and enhanced steel crossbow.