aim 25

energy skill 25

lock speed 24

radar refresh 50

judith main Qb 50

judith side 50

turning ability 50

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first home-made 1.40 AC comprised of what I believe to be my favourite frame. I dont know a whole lot about the guns since I mainly blade so for the first time in a while...I am making an all gunner to 'play fair' with you guys ;)

My problem is this...Little weapon experience, would rather not use missiles and the sniper cannon is for those backpeddlers. MG I want to swap but I dont want to Dual Rifle like I used to in AC4. Stay unique damnit!!!!

The same I can say with the boosters, my main concern is the main booster and the side boosters seeing as using the back boosters when I rush pple doesnt make them very happy. Shooting them in the back of the head is great fun for me, but uber annoyance for the other opponent. Any and all suggestions are welcomed and please...Be as brutal as possible, I will be the last person to take offense to what you say.

~Malice

If you're going to use those boosters you should consider switching the generator to Judith. It'll take you some time to get used to it, but you'll benefit greatly from it.

Also, please change your Overbooster to Linstant/O or Aaliyah/O. The benefit is just far too great. Too many people are capable of playing keep away and making a game drag-out to immense lengths. Far too often, you'll come across players that would rather play keep-away and hide-n-seek while using snipers/missiles on you than you'll find people who will attempt a more aggressive style. Having a powerful OB to counter your weak boosters will give you the potential to catch up to them, if only briefly.

Consider a shotgun instead of a machine gun.

Eh Motorcobra can with with an assault rifle well enough, but I do agree with the generator. Judith's a good one, Lahire's pretty decent too. Also, for the love of God, change that fucking main booster. Judith has and always will be a backpedalling booster. Latona might be enough on PS3, but ideally you should be looking at Lahire, Aliya, or Virtue.

No reason not to be using Lahire FCS on this either.

Also, just throwing this out there, but by and large, both PSN and XBL are full of bitches that will complain about anything that they can't beat. What you're doing with back boosting and nailing is totally legit.

Edited by IronSoul

Thanks Iron. I got the idea from a few players on PSN and it seems to work rather well, I changed the overbooster and the gun, next I might throw in Lahire main boost. I thoroughly LOVE Lahire but the drain it causes I can easily complain about but my love for them is too great! Trying the Lahire FCS now as well. Lets see how well this all plays out.

Also, just throwing this out there, but by and large, both PSN and XBL are full of bitches that will complain about anything that they can't beat. What you're doing with back boosting and nailing is totally legit.

Which is why you cant tell someone when they use things like back add boosters,Duskaror with blades or 5 min long OB they generate a fuckton of lag, they just think youre just a whiny bitch cuz you didn't beat their lag generating AC, even though double bladers are fucking easy to kill, even with add boosters.

EDIT: Also, wtf EN skill? take those tunes out, you got no EN weapons on the arms, use it with things like lock speed.

Edited by Dark_MX

The only exception for that is if you're known for really not bitching unless the red flag is really deserved and then some, and you're in a room of a bunch of people that know it. The other guy might call you a whiner, but then you'll have a bunch of people smack the kid back down.

I agree with the comment though. Only time bladers are a problem are when they constantly shadow hit, because it's a lot more difficult to dodge a hit you already avoided on your screen.

If you want a multi-ranged AC and still keeping the Head LW try using a JUDITH head since it's range is only beat out by the BFF heads which are MW to heavy MW heads. Or try using a radar in the empty back slot since they're light and low drain. If you want to keep an MG try Hitman since it's accuracy is the best among MGs iirc.