Who will be importing ACV?

Nah, there's no reason not to fill in spaces. All the team points you earn level up your team across all accounts, unlocking parts for everyone in the team. It means that if I play on my JP account at any given time I'll have access to all of the parts my NA account has, assuming I have the cash to buy them from the shop. Once the team fills up to 20 I'll just break the team into wings, as stated before.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be obvious by now.

I'll be setting up my ACV garage soon, parts and color scheme for now, I need to figure a way to make placards with the emblem system to use in decals and second I'm a bit lazy with the HD-PVR, it isn't hooked up to my lappy.

• 3 weeks later...

ACV has been shipped out. I might be able to pick it up 2-3 days at my doorstep.

Just when I was about to preorder the NA version, my old man just told me that he had preordered the JP version for me (by surprise) with his account. Shit. It was a close call, but at least I'll be getting it shortly.

Now I'm more grateful than ever hahah.

• 2 weeks later...
I am not importing the game at this time, but instead will be getting the US version. However being that the game is region locked I will be importing sooner or later being that NA players are almost always trash. I want to play skilled people who are on the cutting edge tactically. Only the Japanese accomplish this,

I am not importing the game at this time, but instead will be getting the US version. However being that the game is region locked I will be importing sooner or later being that NA players are almost always trash. I want to play skilled people who are on the cutting edge tactically. Only the Japanese accomplish this,

My experience with Japanese has tought me to not favor one country over the other, with exception of connection speed differences. They have done their fair share of disconnects on me before a loss conclusion, which is not exclusive with Armored Core, but with fighting games especially over the years.

Edited by Lygophilia

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's only been about a week since NA release. Things may still turn out better, but if not there are about 15 NA players who are on the JP ACU team, so that team is already pretty buff in size. I'm pretty sure some people returned it or traded it in thinking they wouldn't need it anymore, tho. Either way, if you do get JP I would be very willing to play that with you guys more than NA version. Hahaha.

I really like the JP servers.

I would not recommend importing it before the end of April, though. I know it seems like a long time to wait, but their server is godly active and you never know what might happen around here. After a month you'll know for sure how the NA scene is turning out and you can make a more informed decision then.

I'm going to wait it out ^_^

A price drop and/or a release of a demo could help bring people in. The "professional" reviews didn't help, but there have been more positive reviews coming out from players.

Maybe a merging of the NA and EU servers. I'm still jealous of the stat keeping and support for the jp version but I'd be satisfied if doing a quick battle didn't always have me fighting the same guy.

I think I will have to import the japanese version too.

The EU servers are absolutely inactive, especially starting a stronghold is just praying to god that at least one other person is online and pray even harder that he is selecting your area to attack.

Also every single player is either a complete newbe or plays like one, precisely the Free Matches are in all cases over within 10 seconds, even if I play a Moonlight blade/Jammer fun-build.

Can anyone confirm that the japanese region is as active as one could desire? If not... is it the US region?

thanks in advance

Edited by his1nightmare

I don't have the funds to rush into things, so it would be awhile before I actually acquire an import.

The game scored pretty high and even managed to reach the top sales list in Japan. The servers were overloaded when the game went active over there. So yes they are quite active. US region apparently doesn't have enough to get the regular stronghold missions going. But we did get a couple early on when I was online the first few days.

The game scored pretty high and even managed to reach the top sales list in Japan. The servers were overloaded when the game went active over there. So yes they are quite active. US region apparently doesn't have enough to get the regular stronghold missions going. But we did get a couple early on when I was online the first few days.

It's far worse on the PAL servers right now from what I've seen, hell IMO it would be better if conquest mode was disabled right now so people would play free battles and have actual matches. I hope they merge the US and PAL servers, that should fix the low player count problem outside japan (if lag is an issue people can always have the more serious matches in free battle)