Last Raven Fantasy Duels

Mom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally put up the start to my garage, my 3 kai favorites from back in the day. Somebody challenge me I wanna get in on the next batch of matches.

You know I remember 2 of those bots being different than that. Hmm I wonder what made me remember them different? Cyberbird in particular I remembered ur last version being considerably different.

Ah yeah, Cyberbird in essence was always a single-gun AC built on old-school principals, you're pretty much seeing the version I used most often on Kai(with a change dropping SP for 84s due to my realization of it's superiority). The version you're remembering is a more competitive version I had come up with and didn't get to test as much as I would have liked to, though I did like how it did. Now I may go back and post up that version too, it was a pretty nice AC.

Oh and Libra had a PIXIE3 in the right hand for a while back in the day and S3 legs.

I think I made the change to S2 cuz of the lower drain, I had originally had S3 cuz of the higher AP and defense which had it starting matches at like over 9200. The design isn't really hurting for energy to be honest though, you're right it probably is a better choice for that particular build. Guess if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I think I made the change to S2 cuz of the lower drain, I had originally had S3 cuz of the higher AP and defense which had it starting matches at like over 9200. The design isn't really hurting for energy to be honest though, you're right it probably is a better choice for that particular build. Guess if it ain't broke don't fix it.

s2 is trash, as well. s3 or bust.

I kinda feel faster legs would work better like d2 or c2. I mean, you're attempting to use trips+rm3 with golem. I don't like that to begin with.

I am underestimating your combo!

I mean, you're attempting to use trips+rm3 with golem. I don't like that to begin with.

I am underestimating your combo!

I think s3 would be a fine choice, but that l arm choice does hold the bot back. r3 or hp both do the damn thang pretty horror show, though. Try them out BROTHER.

At least on a quick look/thought. I think I'd like maybe have to try it to be sure...although I have noone to try it against so yeah. Guess I could just challenge it instead haha.

Edited by Penguin Deus

Challenge it Gentleman X! I changed the legs back. And yah S3 are pretty ripped. r3 would probably be a fine choice that I may look into depending on any future FT results, cuz like you I have no human to test it on right now so I'm just going off my human vs waaaaay back in the heyday of LR.

LCC- I was going for a heavier mid platform on purpose.

We did our games. 3 Socks won 2-0. First match I tried to blade and dfa and stuff but eventually got blown up. Second match LCC tried to play as defensively as possible but eventually got poked out by sawa.

Phil Collins vs Pin Prick honestly is still up in the air. For now I'm giving it 50/50. The results tended to vary greatly if there was a map that gave a major advantage/disadvantage to a certain AC-- particularly Pin Prick and its lefty Fenrir. On Born City I was using it and couldn't get any major damage on LCC as he was playing peek-a-boo with bp. On Crest Base when I was using Phil Collins, I could never close the range on Pin Prick once it hit 500kph and had RS. On the other maps, it was pretty much an even split between me and LCC. I found both about equal difficulty to pilot. The very last match was on Marine Base, and LCC won by 230ap or so using Phil Collins. Phil Collins wins 4-3, but for now I'm giving the matchup 50/50. LCC probably has a differing opinion.

Edited by TMRaven