Last Raven Fantasy Duels

Mom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really not that gimmicky. Fenrir and Nymphe/RM3 provide a lot of midrange pressure if you keep good defensive position, while dropping the lefty Fenrir and falling back on something that goes 500kph with RS/Wraith and nymphes is as solid as it gets. Truth be told, in this matchup it had more success dropping the Fenrir earlier, because me and LCC figured out the best way to pilot Phil Collins was to whore out cover and get surprise rushdowns, but Fenrir still had a lot of hits. I definitely wouldn't say the design is 'all about the fenrir,' but it has the fenrir as an extra tool. Edited by TMRaven

I wish I could submit a Human Plus bot, but I don't think TM or LCC has a codebreaker.

EDIT: So, Phil and PP went 1/2 out of the first 3 rounds; but LCC and TM decided to make up over-time rounds and go best of 7.

I'm not particularly happy about having my bot lose because of extra rounds, but TM says it's the first time he'd call the matchup 50/50.

So what are we going to do about this who owes whom a drink situation 90?

Edited by Enganacious

Ultimately the matchup came down to cover play and RM3. I feel the RS/BP sorta canceled each other out, but RS had overall more of an impact, because RS is just that monstrously strong in LR. Fenrir had a couple shots here and there, but I feel it was RM3 that really sealed the win/loss of our play, as both of us had moments of screw-ups and getting punished real hard by RM3. When it comes down to something like that I think it is fair to say it's 50/50. Edited by TMRaven