Borderlands 2

Bakuhatsu Pengin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have one for 15k damage as my primary non-elemental rocket. Torture rockets make you have to lead so far though.

Finally got an orange gun. The same type that was my first in blands 1 as a matter of fact. A Hellfire SMG from Maliwan. It and that etech I got playing with nob are glorious.

Once Jack says he knows three sirens, he blows it that Angel is a siren outright, so that kinda bummed me out for the plot twist. But daughter and black guy killing plus super collar action was all pretty shocking.

Also THE BANE spoiled a few things for me too. The little shit.

Swappin' WEAPONS!

AYAYAYAYAYATAYAYAYA

Edit: whys everybody gotta no life this game on my friends list mang? Just not playing it for one day creates fucking canyons of level difference. Makes multiplayer a little awkward.

Edited by Vincent210

ive got 1 profile for solo and 1 profile for coop so if no one is on i can just solo and if my coop account gets passed up in levels i can wait for the person to catch up to my solo profile and goddamn this is a long sentence but fuck punctuation!~

currently tho i got 2 lvl20 characters for coop and i cant pick between salvador and zero

Torchlight 2 has the best solution. You don't ruin low level's exp, or your own, by going and blowing up a bunch of their enemies. Or you can turn on Casual, and literally jet through to a higher up friend's level. Assuming they don't play on casual seriously.

TOO BAD TORCHLIGHT 2 IS A SOLID CHUNK OF HIPSTER DOO DOO

edit: you can also do that on blands 2 and close level gaps in the same way. in fact chod boosted me 10 levels and barely gained 1 in the process last night

the moral of the story is TORCHLIGHT 2 IS A SOLID CHUNK OF HIPSTER DOO DOO AND IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR GRANDPAS COOTER

Edited by noob

ive got 1 profile for solo and 1 profile for coop so if no one is on i can just solo and if my coop account gets passed up in levels i can wait for the person to catch up to my solo profile and goddamn this is a long sentence but fuck punctuation!~

currently tho i got 2 lvl20 characters for coop and i cant pick between salvador and zero

Pick Salvador.

I want do a party of 4 Salvadors. 8 guns of fun all day everyday.

I was actually quite amused. Swearing doesn't automatically mean someone is angry. You've assumed incorrectly three times in a row now (4 times if you count being incorrect on 2 things in that last post). Talk about shoving your foot in your mouth deep enough for it to taste like shit. I guess it's about time I ignored your posts. You're pretty useless nowadays pumpkin :/

Anyways, I do apologize for helping derail the topic this badly.

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play the game lately so I was wondering if anyone has had much success with Zero's Bloodshed tree in the late game. On paper the melee buffs are nice, but I don't know yet if it translates in game to huge damage. If it does, I'm assuming that you can stay in Deception for the majority of each encounter.

Edited by Rachis

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play the game lately so I was wondering if anyone has had much success with Zero's Bloodshed tree in the late game. On paper the melee buffs are nice, but I don't know yet if it translates in game to huge damage. If it does, I'm assuming that you can stay in Deception for the majority of each encounter.

A few of my friends were using it, and the results actually were not bad. Zero outputs noticeable damage regardless if the target is armored or shielded. Plus there is the fact that if he fucks up from either a technical or tactical standpoint he just deceptions and fucking books it to the nearest rock under which he can hide until he is healty enough to keep fighting.

I just respec'd and went into the Brawn tree with Salvador. Come At Me Bro is a great skill that you can do a lot of fun things with and generally being so hard to kill is just great. Really the only things I really just gotta have in the Rampage Tree are the first two, the gunzerking timer buff, and 5 shots or 6.

No, it's just your constant behavior. Every post you make is generally a ragey one so it's a pretty damn safe assumption at this point, sorry if you take offense to that but it's true.

He probably makes ragey posts because he was paying attention to all the stupid shit people say.

http://youtu.be/Je-sZjHpW8I

Wow, nob. I was going through the rest of the game like a knife through butter, then slammed into a brick wall. I hope you'll be ready for level 52 Warrior, because it has too much health for me to solo. The strongest weapon I have right now is a 155k launcher buffed by Do or Die and Gun Damage +101% when my turret is up, I still only end up taking Warrior down to half health before I completely run out of ammo with everything.

My turret is also being useless for some reason. I'm throwing it right in front of Warrior, but it keeps targeting Rakk that are on the other side of the map. I never had this problem when I was on the normal playthrough.

I don't think, since I play Salvador mostly, that I ever run out of ammo, period.

Team Ammo Regeneration is force.

Hoarder Class Mods ftw

Gonna make a brand new Axton, and start lending from my stockpile of hoarder mods to Salvador friends who've been asking me.

I got The Bee in two attempts. It's a mediocre level 49 and I couldn't get a better one after probably fifty more attempts, but everything still dies quickly. I want to get Conference Call or Sledge's Shotgun now.

Edit: Well, I just killed Terramorphous in twenty seconds.