Borderlands 2

Bakuhatsu Pengin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Think i might go salvador this time around. Last time i played I was a commando, but in blands 1 that class came with infinite ammo and healing and shit, as well as being the closest thing to a team medic with healing bullets.

Not sure whether to focus Brawn or Rampage.

I would personally focus on Brawn. If Borderlands 2 plays anything like Borderlands 1 then you will want to maximize your action skill as much as possible. Brawn makes Gunzerking more powerful and makes it last a lot longer and Gunzerking itself gives you some tanky ability. That should be enough to mow down everything in front of you relatively quickly. Not to mention if the shields are anything similar to Borderlands 1 you'll be able to recharge shields really quickly if you end up taking too much damage and are forced to chill out.

I can already tell that Zero is going to be powerful as fuck on PC though. There's a lot of bonus critical damage to be gained and crits are stupid easy to get with a mouse.

Edited by Rachis

Well Brawn makes zerking stronger for tanking, and rampage makes it last longer and deal a fuckton more damage.

What I figured is follow the rampage tree for the never ending ammo and the great buff to his action skill with the scaling fire rate and just take all the basic tanking stuff from the brawn tree.

Well see though. I'll probably try both builds and stick with whichever ends up more comfy.

Edited by Vincent210

Zero is fantastic. I love the five second time limit to score a headshot for massive damage without having to worry about being shot. Or even using Diversion to pick up a teammate while Holo dances around somewhere else entirely.

And enemy movement isn't completely retarded anymore.

I mean, I did see one run up and take cover in /front/ of a chest high wall, instead of behind it. But other than that, Psychos recoiling from being hit makes them a little harder to hit twice, which is a gigantic improvement.

So, apparently Borderlands 2 is coded like shit. I alt tabbed once, and when I came back, it crashed and wouldn't launch. Verify said one file deleted itself. After repairing, I died, and the game crashed, and when I verified, forty two files deleted themselves. When I repaired, I bluescreened, and when I came back, the whole game deleted itself.

It really does not want to be played. Make sure to get a backup of the game to avoid the issue, since apparently I'm not the first one who's had their game deleted by itself.

theres also a few exploitable things such as inf money glitch and guaranteed respawning eridium drops and the infinite gold key chest glitch

they usually iron stuff out glitches or bugs within a few weeks but idk how good they are at fixing PC stuff like that. theyre pretty reasonable as far as community feedback goes tho so i wouldnt put it past them

anyways for those of us who dont have a shitty pc

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t508/Dark_Force9999/MML_zps9fde35be.jpg

every time you restart the game or fast travel back to sanctuary after a mission (or something like that) this dude will give you a blue-or-higher gun, but he randomly spawns at one of those locations

estimated drop ratio of:

95% blue

4.5% purple

0.5% orange