Borderlands 2

Bakuhatsu Pengin

Basically Terramorphous dies in less than a minute for anyone with a Bee and a good shotgun or Maggie. Under thirty if you're gunzerking.

The record at the moment is seven seconds gunzerker with I think dual conference calls.

Vermi's really not much harder.

Bee is kinda OP.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't any interesting challenge about these kinds of bosses to begin with. It's exactly how it was with solo Craw, Terra will either knock you straight off a cliff for an instant kill, or repeatedly down you in 1-2 hits with nearly unavoidable attacks until the Fight For Your Life timer goes too quickly or it doesn't give you any tentacles to get yourself back up with. Either you get cheesed, or you cheese it with The Bee and/or hiding behind the rock near the walls.

Or you run with a large party as intended and the boss is easy no matter what unless everyone in your group is inept. It's even easier than Craw to abuse respawn if you do happen to somehow die in a group, while getting back to Terra is faster than the elevator in BL1 that took about a full minute to take you back up.

Saves of Skin Compilations:

King Mong, Saturn, Son of Mothrakk, Dukino's Mom, Captain Flynt

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?88j319g2sn24u5a

Creepers, Threshers

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nvws47wgst9qzg2

Spiderants, Stalkers

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4f2ufwwvh90t6wf

Getting to know Vermi

A FAQ submitted by Anonymous

For you people curious about how to spawn Vermi.

Each varkid has a small % chance at having the ability to evolve into Vermivorous if they live long enough.

They DO NOT need to be damaged.

They DO NOT need to have other varkid around (but more varkid, more chances).

They DO NOT require the Blood of Terramorphous to spawn. (It does help.)

They DO NOT require X amount of Y types of varkids to be present in order to spawn.

If a varkid, or a group of varkid, have not evolved at all in 2-3 minutes, reset the spawn (by killing them all or moving to a different spawn).

To farm Vermi successfully you simply have to get used to the timing of evolutions and know when to cut your losses.

The best place to farm Vermivorous is in the tunnel for the mission to push the Dahl Minecart along. On the left of the tunnel, there is a door, and in that room, the varkid cannot hit you, but remain aggro'd so long as the door is OPEN.

Just thought I'd share.

Now, I'm not sure if this is an issue in how I aim or something in-game that I'm not aware of, but why is it the rocket launchers seem to do DRASTICALLY less damage in gunzerking? I can keep one-shot killing all the things by just using the Speedee Badaboom when I feel like it, but if I try to gunzerk it with something it feels like all its damage just get chucked out the fucking window. Kinda annoying. I mean, if that's just part of gunzerking ill probably just trade any good launcher I get over to my Axton.

if both your guns are explosive damage then your left hand copies the damage of your right hand (not intentional)

its supposed to work with other elements but it doesnt work for me

so yah you can get a tprgue shotty with 300k dmg per bullet

its still not as good as conference call and bee tho but you dont need shields for it

Oh yeah. That about explains it.

I'm loving the e-Tech Snipers from Vladof (The Moloko). I've got three of me and they basically just melt anything I point them at.

They aren't Bee+Shotgun status (but then again nothing is, so I don't bother considering The Bee when comparing weapon damage in this game)

Edited by Vincent210

• 3 weeks later...

The first one sucks. It adds one actual raid boss, and one puzzle room. They don't drop anything but crystals used to buy Seraph weapons which change their stats on each login, all of which are pretty horrible compared to actual legendaries. Then the new Sandskiff can't even be used in other areas. Even the sights aren't so impressive, and one of the bosses, the Leviathan, can only be fought twice and dies in seconds for the only guaranteed blues in the game.

It wasn't made by Gearbox, and it really does show.

I really hope Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage isn't an arena.

Edited by Magnus

I like how almost same day Nob gives me a bunch of guns I end up getting all the same legendaries killing bosses and stuff.

I don't use the Bee to kill bosses anymore. Gunzerking with the Unkempt Harold and Speedee Badaboom pretty much destroys him with the same amount of effort I would use via the Bee and Conference Call(s). Which is great because I don't really like the Bee all that much anyway.

I have no idea whether I'm getting the DLC or not, but most of the people I play with how about the same impression Magnus had. Looking forward to seeing what the Torgue Carnage thing is about though.

• 2 months later...