Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

There's a lot of evidence that suggests Boros was stronger than Garou. You'd have to go further back in this thread to find it though; we talked about it a bunch. It's all obviously opinion though we have no way of knowing until we're actually told by the author.

I'm super eager to see the Garou arc just because of how many characters are in it. It doesn't have much Saitama but it was still a phenomenal story so yeah wild excited for it.

Why do you think Blast doesn't exist? I'm interested int his theory

in this*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude doesn't show up, works on his own only. Has yet to be seen. The association were more boner'd up about Tornado being in the Garou fight, thinking she ensured success. I obviously don't have any solid evidence but my guess at the moment is that the number one position is purposely left unobtainable for some reason.

How does a guy who rarely shows up (if ever) have the heroic recognition to be the number one seat as to others who do more heroic deeds? Number one seat isn't reserved for strength since everyone thinks King is best.

There's my reasons.

You're probably right on the Boros part. His attacks at least pushed Saitama around. Garou never really did that.

My favourite scene is Fubuki fighting Psykos and when Garou's eyes flash across and he's in the background. Can't wait for that remake.

Edited by The Talentless

Yeah Garou was supposed to be strong relative to the other heroes, not Saitama. That's why Saitama has his way with him. I don't think it was ever the author's intent to have Garou be anywhere near that strong. Hell he only beats any of the S Class heroes in the end because they were too tired to fight him. The rest of the time he got served by strong opponents.

He's almost entirely there to challenge the heroes in deeper ways than just physical power. We learned more about everyone else in that arc than any before it.

Those reasons kinda make sense I never thought of it that way, hmm

I gotta think on that some more

That point on Blast is actually one I've kinda been feeling too. I mean, there's a lot of fandom and recognition regarding the top heroes and stuff, yet Blast has somehow managed to remain a mystery. I'm actually more inclined to think Blast is some sort of last resort weapon in case the heroes fail or turn on the association or something.

Or not w/e.

a very conflicted one if that

I think he honestly wanted Ippo to succeed there

I'm just wild irritated with that manga cuz the raws go out to like 1053 so we know that this is rapidly turning into Wolly part 2

the biggest diff being Gonzalez isn't a super saiyan he's just a far superior boxer

a very conflicted one if that

I think he honestly wanted Ippo to succeed there

I'm just wild irritated with that manga cuz the raws go out to like 1053 so we know that this is rapidly turning into Wolly part 2

the biggest diff being Gonzalez isn't a super saiyan he's just a far superior boxer

Oh, he definitely does. He loves his boy Ippo, he just wants the upper hand if they end up in the ring together.

I haven't looked at the raws so I'm okay for now. Either way, the manga isn't what it used to be, but it's still better than most for me.

i can't say its better than most for me, mainly cuz i dont read crappy ones most times aside from naruto/bleach/freezing but all first two I read only cuz its free and they're almost done and the last I read for titties. All 3 are trash manga tho freezing in particular is just garbage.

everything else I read i consider good

oh and free for third too obv

FUCK doflamingo

fk i saw some panels of the new detective comics fml

I'm not buying another damn batman comic fuck that i don't even like batman but I might have to cuz that shit looked incredible

such bullshit

Yeah I really want to pick up Detective Comics now. But I'm content with just regular Batman. Too many Batman related comics honestly.

Manapul is that good. On his website he had a step by step process of the cover. It was awesome. He makes little steps awesome. Fucking dammit now I'm probably gonna pick up Detective Comics now.

i can't say its better than most for me, mainly cuz i dont read crappy ones most times aside from naruto/bleach/freezing but all first two I read only cuz its free and they're almost done and the last I read for titties. All 3 are trash manga tho freezing in particular is just garbage.

everything else I read i consider good

oh and free for third too obv

FUCK doflamingo

Yeh werd I read a lot of crap. I usually drop it but I've tried reading a lot of crap anyway, and Ippo is still better than at least 3/4 of it, maybe more. It sucks though since I used to put it my top 5 or better, and it's just really went to shit.

HAHAHA DOFLA. Fk that was satisfying. That whole chapter was great. Holy shit Sabo.