Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was pretty cool altho last week's comics got strange and confusing to me. I don't like them implying batman has a thing for wonder woman and several of the flashbacks and stuff didn't make any sense, especially the one double page spread of all the heros and villains fighting in I think Justice League?

That thing with Batman+Wonder Woman could just be a nod to the Justice League cartoon where they had a thing. I hope it doesn't actually become something important.

I thought the finale was pretty good. Dat twist at the end.

Ya know, this just struck me, but I'm surprised nobody has done a comic book series, sorta like the x-men.

But all the mutants or whatever, that get superpowers, are also plagued with shit like ED or vaginismus; and have absolutely absurd levels of sexual frustration. Dude you could run that drama day forever with teens/young adults these days.

hmm I feel like they have, just not Marvel/DC proper. Wasn't the original kick-ass sorta like that? Invincible is too iirc...not as hardcore as what ur mentioning but it's got a lot of shit goin on that gets weird

the main dood got raped by a superpowered woman in a recent issue, for example

and doing a bad job at building them up too

the thing is he mistreats the good guys the same way, it's like the single biggest complaint I've had about it since the start of the series

he spends way too much time building up meaningless characters instead of telling a compelling and cohesive story

it's like me liking to make the faces in RPGs more than actually playing the game, except this fool is doing it for years and getting paid for it

yes very strong chapter for OP, looking good, I hope we start getting some proper fights, I'd like to see some now

with how chaotic things have been tho i'm not completely sure zoro is getting a full fight here; pica seems real strong but is he strong enough to delay zoro alone?

also fk fujitora my thoughts have no changed on his idiocy

dood needs to grow a pair