Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like that might be a good elseworld idea. Western style X-Men, would be pretty cool if they got someone up for it.

Also, very disappointed and worried with Future's End. Speculations that the Earth 2 weekly will cause all of Earth 2 to wind up on Earth Prime. Really don't want that to happen, I like Earth 2 where it is.

Seems like that might be a good elseworld idea. Western style X-Men, would be pretty cool if they got someone up for it.

Also, very disappointed and worried with Future's End. Speculations that the Earth 2 weekly will cause all of Earth 2 to wind up on Earth Prime. Really don't want that to happen, I like Earth 2 where it is.

i like earth 2 i hope they dont change it?

i havent been reading any speculation tho i've stopped reading message boards for comics

my problem with ippo is i've seen the raws several months out so im already irritated as fuck by it

yeah op lookin good man

lookin real good man

sabo tha gawd

fk fujitora tho

"HIS BODY MOVEMENT TRACES THE PATH OF INFINITY!" is a wonderful lines tho

they fucked up on the mangastream tho, it says martinez closes in on 1055 pg 14

martinez would have killed this ippo already, easily

man i hate that ippo is gonna win this fight because his opponent turned into an intimidating berserker

that shit won't work on ippo he's too stupid to get intimidated and he's the best berserker in the manga anyhow

i'm actually wild annoyed by that development cuz metztli mode is dope and its going to be the reason he loses instead of him ippo showing he's got the skills to pay the fucking bills

ippo has insane amounts of growing to do if thats going to be the case, which is dumb cuz dood has spent over 1000 issues growing fuck

man i want martinez to just kill ippo in the ring now, just ashita no joe the fuck out of him

altho martinez wouldnt struggle like the champ did at the end of that manga he'd prolly just tear ippo apart

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rr9ue1.gif

This fight in Ippo shoulda gone like this:

Gonzalez and Ippo fight and it's pretty close, enough so that Gonzalez has to take Ippo seriously and THAT should be why he goes Metzitli. None of this "I'm bored let's finish it" 'cuz Ippo is chump status bullshit. And then that's where Ippo sees he has to get real and Dempsey Roll dirty all over the place. Bam. Ippo wins and comes out looking like a legit fighter. Getting dismantled by a guy who can't pass the world's best, and only coming out with a win because he can get punched to infinity without losing any power or stamina reads like shit.

Having said that, Ippo is not beating Martinez in one fight. Even if he grows like Jack's beanstalk after this, that doesn't seem like how things would play out based on everything that has happened in the rest of the manga.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Vol. 2 and 3 of Aquaman. Man were those really good! Johns hit his stride I think and kept going. Vol.3 was really intense at points.

Also, turns out that Marvel is making Thor a woman now? I'm kind confused but eh, could be good.

yeah the new thor is a chick

looks hot

I still wont buy it cuz i cant handle marvel comics in general but if I were to buy anything it'd be the new thor

I was buying the old thor and stopped cuz it sucked

the new batgirl tho, that looks like it might be p good tbh shout out to the new costume i really dig it

ditto the thor one obv