Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the latest SnK. This issue wasn't as boring as the last as far as the whole people vs. throne stuff goes.

I watched some loser weeb talking about how season 2 anime can't come until they make more material cause there's no good stopping point anymore, and that they would need filler. I'm not so sure I would agree with that.

they could just deviate I guess

New titan was okay, but it keeps reminding me that this series is weird because it's not that good in the traditional sense but its something you want to read, at least. I think this is mainly because it's free. If I had to pay for this I'm 100% sure I'd drop it.

I really hate that I'm invested in it at this point. I don't like waiting every month for a chapter. Any manga that I've read has usually been complete or close to completion and I would just marathon it in a few days. Even more so now since I don't find whats been going on very interesting at the moment, as opposed to OPM, which is worse since there's no consistency with the updates, but tons more fun to read.

OPM is ahead of it's time

shit should be revolutionary for manga

meanwhile titan is actually dominating the game and I'm not sure it should be. It's got a lot of the same beats and motifs of Walking Dead had, except in manga form, which is probably why it's so wildly popular. People love stories told in that fashion.

OPM's inconsistent updates just give more time to reread it repeatedly, and it's absolutely worth doing so.

Kind of like the latest OP chapter. Holy fk. What a time to take a week off. Naruto fkr should take notes. That's how you reveal a character everyone already knew.

Uso-Jesus Christ Pose.

Fk u Mingo u can't plan for Straw Hats. That ace up ur sleeve is gonna get shit on like the rest of ur shitty cards u shitty fk.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, It's a good feeling knowing things are rolling again. I spent a good deal looking at that architecture, that's probably where all the time went haha. All is well because Luca is back! Edited by Nomrah

Closed eyes Serpico is good yeah, I found his two bouts with Guts memorable.

Bomb kid Isidro is Calvin.

Lost Children Arc was good.

The Pirates I was getting a little tired of, I'm not much of a pirate guy and I couldn't help but think author was on a Pirates of the Caribbean kick at the time, but it got good when Guts went inside the sea monster.

I'm looking over chapters list and I'm wondering just how much I might have forgotten, man I might have to do a re-read sometime. This is like starting a novel from the middle after putting it down for a year, which is basically the case because its only been a little more than a year since I read up to 333 and began waiting.

Edited by Nomrah

Pirate arc was straight up irritating I mean I actually felt like skipping portions, lost children I never really questioned it was just some neat transition from the end of golden age to conviction arc (iirc). My thing is I never really felt like things have landed since Golden Age, most of it is various (big) happenings on the move while introducing new characters and setting the stage for whats to come with Gut's new band forming and Griffith's kingdom. Not complaining though, stories doing what its gotta do, I'm just sort of anticipating things to get grounded and dig down again like it did in golden age.

Also the sooner Casca's situation is dealt with the better haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0ZyoUn7Vk

Edited by Nomrah

yeah golden age was the best but tbh I like his current party more than band of the hawk easy

that's blasphemy to say I know but it is what it is

its mainly because i like that there are people who while not as gifted as he is show the same determination and grit and achieve similar results

even if they aren't as strong as he is most of them are far from slouches

i hate doflamingo and want him to die already

Edited by YOUNG CALIGULA