Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“They have a firmer idea of who they are, and they’ve become stronger and more confident together,” said Steve Orlando, who will write the comic, which will have interior art by Fernando Blanco and covers by the artist known as ACO.

Isn't that like almost exactly the Midnighter team?

Son

this is WONDERFUL news shout out to u my guy why havent we played ds3 together stop being a cowarddddd and lets ruin lives

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to get some Rebirth titles finally. DC Universe Rebirth, Batman # 1 and #2, Superman #1 and #2, Wonder Woman Rebirth #1, and the #2 issue for proper.

Haven't read them yet, but I plan on to.

Edit: Wonder Woman movie hype

Edited by Clones

I see.

I haven't been reading any Marvel. I see a money grabbing event and I avert my eyes (civil war 2, why). But I know Black Panther and Vision have been having good runs. They just aren't characters I've ever cared to read in the past. No lcs around me at the moment, and I can't order anything online cause I'm moving very soon.

I hate everything about Harley Quinn, and a movie where she's a primary focus is no good for me.

I understood what I was getting into from the internet's reaction, but even so it was pretty messy. The editing was bad and choppy, and the MCs were in a hierarchy pyramid of who gets screen time/development and who doesn't.

I really only wanted to see it for Amanda Waller's character and in that regard it actually delivered.

Edited by The Talentless

She was a bit of a badass, yeah.

I haven't watched Arrow. Not into the televised comic shows really. I've only seen the one episode of Gotham where they teased the Joker character, and that's only cause it happened to be on. I didn't go out of my way for it. I also dropped Agents of Shield two minutes into S2E1.

The Fox show about Legion seems neat, though.