Big Boss vs FatedShadow

as I saw for 3 videos, not just his skill (I'd never play with him before, so I can't said about it), I think his set-up bot was unbalanced. dunno what is it? but that's what I'd feel about.

and......Visions, did you use VIRTUE for main?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both BigBoss and Fated's skill level vast on a different level. Fated honestly did not stand a chance against Bigboss. I play with BigBoss not as often as Fated. Also Fated is not the best sniper. Granted he can snipe but hes not the best. Not by far.

Now that this grudge is over and dealt with, i believe Fated needs to let everyone know that he is not the best.

Heres a thought for everyone. Did you know Fated doesnt believe in Second Staging? Also Yes Fated crumbles at anyone rushing at him. Also his connection is a real big issue now and he has admitted that to everyone as well.

Good matches, if I do say so myself.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Fated got outclassed so badly that I'd hardly call it a good match. Fated showed a remedial understanding of positioning at best ("lol imma boost from side tuh side") from what I saw in his camera view, where as Boss was able to do fly-bys and the like.

Also what do you mean by "doesn't believe in second staging"? That's like saying he doesn't believe water is wet.

Edit: Also also I guess internet issues could honestly be a problem, but from what I saw there, I'm not convinced at all.

Edited by wktk

He apparently contracted a friend to make macro commands to do things for him because his hands aren't coordinated any more. Or something like that, at least.

Hey find out if I can get some macro commands for my hands. They barely work anymore it'd be a big help.

Dood is a snitch that's lame.

officer they talk shit about my AC piloting skills arrest them!

I really regret missing fated's downfall, I took a break from the forum apparently right when something went down. When I got back the dust had settled and I'd hear whispers of a banned fated over some sort of trouble, I heard the dude just went wild. I always imagined him as a 13 year old in chat, the way he communicated and played games, at the time I never would have imagined he had such a wild negative side. What did you guys do to the poor little guy?! Edited by Nomrah

We didn't really do anything. Just uhhh...dood didn't get along with ppl and I guess it all just got to him in the end.

I mean, a few people did antogonize him, sure, but I don't remember anyone going out of their way to fight the guy. It was nothing like raor and exogen's sprawling epic of a love unreturned.