Armored Core: Verdict Day Discussion

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh great im tank user my self yes they are VERY op with what ever they use i use duel auto cannon *also how i solo boss no kidding* and exogen right you need cover and all to flank someone sometime even if they have the scan mode on it best to tke cover and then hit hard then rush and be in open a tank ac user like me have to take cover aganst a dang scavanger and i dont even charge *unless im a heavy double idk why i do it* . Also team work or not also depend how you work around your surrounding it quiet hard do that if your team dont work well and that they havent practice what to do.

VD will come and go for the same reason ACV and FA did. When FROMSOFT makes a strong game finally, people will play long term. The proof is in the pudding.

Come to think of it, I wonder if that's even true anymore? Like it's possible they did enough damage to their brand and people just won't care. Like you burn someone too many times and they just stop trusting you type of thing.

I know I got no faith in them.

Thats one of those things that's just wait and see I guess.

Well I'm going off what I was told by more than one souce. Its possible all of them are misinformed, but where is the confirmation either way?

All I know is. in ACV i can't see a damn thing and they fucked the graphic engine up big time. The AC's are not distinct from the environment which has been a trait of any AC game since the begining. What we have here is fromsoft not following a checklist.

But from the videos, VD looks like you can see again, at least better than you could in ACV.

Well I'm going off what I was told by more than one souce. Its possible all of them are misinformed, but where is the confirmation either way?

either way? You serious bruh? The confirmation is the game. It's an AC game not a DS game. Look up the credits, read any of the interviews, hell just do some research. What you might be thinking is that one of the doods working on Demon's Souls and Dark Souls was said to be working on AC5 to try and make a better game. Obviously that wasn't enough, because Demon's Souls is one of the best games ever made for PS3 and AC5 is...AC5.

They're all misinformed, and that should have been obvious. No lie that actually kind of bothers me.

Whoever "they" are.

Also I believe the research was already done too here on this board in the AC5 discussion threads.

PD:

Specifically I was told that the dudes at FROMSOFT took the graphics engine and just ported it to ACV. So yeah, its not DS, but its not impossible to port engines is it? I mean they do it all the time in games. I'm saying I just never heard it from any offical sources. As for "they" the reason I refer to them as that is because I forget the exact people who told me this but it was more than one person.

Noob/Nob,

I know your TV can make a diference, but I know quit a few heads that can't see shit in that game.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/PhyreEngine

You talking about that? I have no idea if AC5 uses that. DS, DS, Flower, and Journey did, though. All of those games look wonderful...so tell "them" "eat a dick".

since we're on demon's souls:

shout out to Owen

those fucking fist pumps omg

Edited by YUNG ADULT CONTEMPORARY