Playstation 4

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're this giant, one-eyed snake thingy, and you fly around worlds collecting characters as passengers or fulfilling various objectives, or solving puzzles none of which are directly told to you that they exist. You just sort of solve them organically.

Lol, pretty much.

For anyone who is pre-ordering the PS4, what games are you looking forward to? I am considering to buy the PS4 at launch with WATCH_DOGS as my main title. Out of all the games at E3 this year (and last year), Watch Dogs looks the most impressive to me. The Dark Souls' style invasion where people will "invade" me without my knowledge and try to hack me sounds very interesting and different. Warframe and DriveClub are free-to-play so I will definitely check them out. Assassin's Creed IV is the only other games that looks interesting to me. I never played an Assassin's Creed game before so I may give it a chance. I kind of lost interest with FPS games (it comes in phases), so I don't think I will pick up Killzone, BF, or CoD.

By the way, these are the confirmed launch titles:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Ghosts

DriveClub [Free-to-Player, but you can purchase the full game]

FIFA 14

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Knack

Madden NFL 25

NBA 2K14

NBA Live 14

Need for Speed Rivals

Watch_Dogs

Warframe [Free-to-Play]

The Witness

I am still on the fence. WATCH_DOGS is the game I am really looking forward to. If it has good reviews and the PS4 version is drastically different than the PS3 version, I will pick up a PS4 at launch. I will not pre-order one though. I like people watching so I don't mind waiting in a line. If the PS4 happens to be out of stock. Oh well, I saved $400.

I don't like how they fused the D-pad directions togather into one cross. Its not as bad as Xbox's D pad, but I much prefered the individuated directions.

I hope the controllers are more durable than PS3's though. I have been through like 6 controllers sinse PS3 launch.

you show me a Tokyo Jungle 2 and I'll show you a ps4 pre-order

Man, that'd be dope. As great a game as it is, there's a lot of room to grow.

And yeah, pad has always been one piece. Hell, all the other buttons still move when you press even one of them, haha. PS4 d-pad looks exactly the same, which is good, since it was probably the best part of the PS3 controllers (which are pretty crap otherwise).

I dunno, I think they look the same angle. The gloss on the PS4 controller in that image might be throwing me off a bit, though. Not sure. It's very shiny. What I've seen in other images has me thinking they're pretty much the same, but that's a pretty good morph.

The PS4 ones have a little bit extra extending out, too, but I don't anticipate that as having an impact.

Dat Battlefield 4 gameplay. Most impressive. If I do end up getting it, it'll probably be on PS4. My PC is a piece of shit. Also there's some screenies floating around of the customization options for Battlefield 4. Weapon camos are now the norm. Edited by Clones