NOB'S LR ACDC BY NOB FOR NOB (ONLY NOB)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DE-VOTES

1. squatter: ata if you want gross look at this guy, BIRD is lik 687x better than this. The colors are totally wasted on him
  2. b-99: are you even trying you ass add some colors and then it'll be a match for Akimbo Avelyn
  3. chain gang: I was going to vote this #2 but not only is the head pretty cool but the back weapons almost look like eyes on a frog face. if it was better colors and actually looked like a face I would love this guy. REMAKE THIS FOR THE NEXT ACDC
  4. momscout: I couldn't remember why I disliked this but then it hit me that the tank legs are pretty disgusting on this guy.
  5. musseltracer: what Ata said, verbatim.

hellwater is like ketchup on mac n cheese:

surprisingly palatable. I think I'd actually consider it #9 on 2nd thought, above no life.

1. chain gang: I was going to vote this #2 but not only is the head pretty cool but the back weapons almost look like eyes on a frog face. if it was better colors and actually looked like a face I would love this guy. REMAKE THIS FOR THE NEXT ACDC

DE-VOTES

1. squatter: ata if you want gross look at this guy, BIRD is lik 687x better than this. The colors are totally wasted on him

hellwater is like ketchup on mac n cheese:

surprisingly palatable. I think I'd actually consider it #9 on 2nd thought, above no life.

Your way of describing hellwater would actually work well when applied to squatter, for me. Even the colours are closer (not bang on, but you know...closer).

I voted for squatter in top 5 btw.

Your way of describing hellwater would actually work well when applied to squatter, for me. Even the colours are closer (not bang on, but you know...closer).

Oh man you're right about the colors. Still don't like it tho haha.

hellwater is like a lone lily pad floating on water: serene, individual ... strong.

But that's a little strong and obvious.

I voted for squatter in top 5 btw.

w I know.

• 4 weeks later...

im lazy as fuk dis wud b amazing 4 me

jackson gotta gotta

A-1 intrepid 28

A-2 elf 16

A-3 interpol 16

B-1 shot web 14

B-2 father zook 12

B-3 no life 11