World of Tanks

KORTOKtheSTRONG

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked the E25 premium tank-destroyer on the last possible day of the month long event, the thing is a little menace and has been terrorizing Random Battle for weeks. I started late on the event, but my GW Panther wrecking house racked up the damage just in time. NotHunter, my username is Nomrah, you should add me.

Kortok up your pc and prepare to get Kortracked!

Edited by Nomrah

When I saw that an E25 was up for grabs, I wanted one, but then realized that getting it was impossible since i had only started playing partway through the event, and only got decent tanks in TIV recently.

Also, I've got the crew on my Pz. IV D up to 85ish now, and it's actually quite a good tank now. It was hard to do well with it at first, but I was able to improve the gun enough, and the crew helped pick up the accuracy to make it quite good. So I'm doing pretty consistently well with the IV D now. Luchs, I still have a hard time with, and all of the russian tanks i'm trying to level to get the matilda aren't really working out.

And yeah, I'll add ya tomorrow morning. Or in a few hours, dunno. Tanks doesn't let me sleep. I've researched the Pz IV H today, but I want to build up credits to upgrade my IV D and also have a half-decent crew ready for the IV H.

EDIT:

Also, i've had jingles in the background while I play or even while i'm not playing for the past few days.

Edited by Not-Hunter

Had fun time platooning with you Not-Hunter, I'd be interested in doing that more often. Also I hear you about tanks not letting you sleep with all these month long events going on, there's been a lot of them recently. And yeah Jingles videos are great.

Where do I upload replays? Cause I had a really good game in the hetzer, with steel wall, top gun, and an ace tanker.

I've also determined that derp gun on the Pz IV H with HE shells is a much better time than a gun that only does 70-80 damage at tier V.

Edited by Not-Hunter

Not sure on how to upload replays other than recording with a program and uploading from that. Although maybe people like to just share the raw replay file such as on the wot forum, idk. I haven't really looked into it yet. Nice game with the Hetzer.

• 2 months later...

omg that was one of the dumbest things i've seen in tanks, nohan

why did you think that was a good idea

it was late and i was sleepy.

I still don't know how to replay.

if you have WoT installed and updated, then download the replay, make sure the game client is closed, and then double-click the replay file. WoT should start up and load into the replay automatically.

http://wotreplays.co...hunter7-tiger_i

sometimes the enemy team really wants me to have a steel wall and high caliber.

EDIT:

Fuck that shit, this is just a free ace tanker because the enemy team was so incredibly potato.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2399942#winterberg-shinyhunter7-is-2

Edited by Not-Hunter