Modern Warfare 2

Bakuhatsu Pengin

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So recently I've been considering using the F2K (solely because it looks like a FUCKING JETSKI!) but I've been kind of put off by peoples reviews of the gun. Statistically speaking, it's right on par with other rifles. However, I asked in Chat a day or two ago, and the explanation I got was that it was the recoil. Now this seems like it wouldn't be too bad - high RoF combined with decent damage seem like it should be able to get 3-4 body shots in before it recoils off the screen. Now, be warned, I am going to try it. But I want to know, how should I run it? I was considering using my basic Assault Rifle class (Handgun/shotgun of choice, flashbang, frag, Scav Pro, CB/SP Pro, SitRep), but this gun's "special needs" seem like it would need some perk and/or secondary catering to make it really shine. What should I do?

F2K in a nutshell would be burst fire, aim chest to increase possibility of headshots, treat it like an smg, and take advantage of the fact that it's an assault rifle. You can kinda run it like the typical try hard TAR class...just not nearly as easy to pull off. Which means it takes a little bit of effort cuz TAR takes no effort.

Yeah the point would be to run the F2K because it trolls 13yr olds into going "OMGWTFBBQ TEH F2K! HAX LOLOLOLOL".

I just cut the bullshit and run FAMAS/TAR-21/ACR/UMP.

~

Btw, I'm starting to hate virtually everyone who plays MW2.

I get people whining and bitching because I'm using RPG's and I'll go like 30/20 in FFA, then I'll be like "ok, my bad, try hard pants/class on for next round" and then 4 people rage quit in 2min when I'm 15-0.

WTF do you people want from me? I win with low/high K/D broken/shitty classes, any variety of weapons and setups, and yet still nobody wants to play with me.

I R SO RONERY.

;)

Edited by Enganacious

Wow, got a chance to play with the F2K last night. I can't understand why everybody hates it. Went 12-3 (overall, ONLY using the F2K) on Terminal. 10 kills were headshots. Also, considering any game I play I'm lucky if I get more than 6-7 kills (even if I'm being a total dickwad and knifing) I officially love this gun.

I've had 31-4 and 42-5 matches with the F2000. It's still severely underpowered, even if you use it like an SMG. The hip-fire recoil is dumb, and it's impossible to kill effectively at any range unless the enemy has fucking autism.

I just hate that the new maps promote spawn-killing, and 2 weapons. Other than that it's a solid game.

Though the biggest reason I see for switching from MW2 to BFBC2 is that the latter has epic, sizeable maps, effectively fixing the spawn-kill problem. How can you trap a spawn the size of half a MW2 map or bigger? That and having fixed weapon types in cases hampers the ability to make broken bullshit. They have balance, which is what counts, and why it's the next game I'd pour any money into.

Edited by Vincent210

spawnkills are still pretty gay on BFBC2 if you become a victim to it, usually what they do is they sit in your base, behind some building, waiting for YOUR tank to spawn, then, they kill the people that goes for it with a shot in the back, then takes YOUR tank out for a stroll, taking out your friends. I mean, the map's so big, everyone should be in the center fighting, right? NO

I played for the first time in a while last night on S&D. First match was on Terminal, I went 10-2. Next match was on Highrise. My team all dies at the end, while three people are alive on the other team, so I try pulling off a small clutch. I kill one of them outside and go into their building, second person comes around the corner and as I'm shooting him in the face with a silenced MP5k and milliseconds away from killing him, the third person who has an Intervention with FMJ randomly shoots through the wall from outside and hits me. I was in the room to the far side near the original spawn with the solid wall, nowhere near any of the windows you can see through, while the sniper was halfway across the map standing on the roof of that building on the side with a large gas tank on it. We lost because of that.

So I quit the server, find a couple of new ones, both of them had clans of 3-4 people abusing tubes (with Danger Close and OMA) across the map at the start of the match, killing over half my team every round. I quit again, next server has a german player with a 1 bar connection, literally running down the middle of the map, eating everyone's bullets. He ends 14-0, from rushing at us out in the open. Oh, then I got hatemail from someone because I was using Ninja Pro and countered their HBS.

But there's some kind of double exp thing going on? ...That's pretty cool.

The spawnkilling argument is pathetic. News flash...knowing spawns is an important part of the game. Lrn2spawns and you'll be a better player guaranteed. Or at the very least start hating on yourselves because you can't deal instead of putting down good games because you can't play them. Edited by Wrenchis