Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well I had to go online to switch. You probably saw me before I switched over.

Either way it doesn't matter. Switching teams takes zero time and there's no penalty. I could probably go back and forth multiple times a day if I needed to. Though, I can't right now.

Edited by Exorcet

hmmmm decisions decisions... the 5 shot arcing Howie or the 3 shot sorta straight shotgun/grenade hybrid Howie....

As I have intentions of playing support I'm gonna take Exor's suggestion and try Jammers. I'm gonna build some dedicated Harrasment/Support ACs.

Edited by Densuo

Quick question ; Wing 1's top territory is at zero (0) "AP". How do I repair it? Khraze, 99, and I didnt spend 5 hours last night just to wake up and it be gone today >__<! it keeps telling me to do "Conquest" first, i do and then the AP bar doesnt move...anybody know whats up? Edited by bluuegg

If you win a Conquest Stronghold mission, AP should go back up to full. You should end up fighting AC's in that type of mission. Are you sure you're doing Conquest (bottom of screen) and not regular territory battles?

Later tonight I should be available to help out Wing 1. We should try to all get on at once if our territory is in danger.

Edited by Exorcet

Mechaverse said their main team is going to concentrate solely on mining district, and Green Flamingo is lead by some dude who's on Mechaverse. It's gonna be tough to be top of that area, so wing teams are gonna have to show people up in other areas.

Oh were you guys doing conquest invasions last night? And here I thought yall were doing regular territory missions for points.

Hows blading in this game? Is it better than previous gens? I'm not gonna ask if theres back boosters/verniers since I'm going to guess there isn't. :{

Hey Exorcet, remember me? I remember when their were team fights every week in AC4 where different teams would go to a chat room and duel. I was the quad on your team{I think my Quads name was Relucent}. It was so epic when all 4 of us slowly march in formation towards the enemy side and split up right when we were in range of their guns. It was especially epic on the snow map.

Are the team battles anything like that in ACV? Is it better? Or- is it just different? Like apples and oranges? D:

Edited by Fragrant

It's war Fragrant, it's War. Besides the territory conquest missions you can also do team battle in the free battle section, I haven't tried it out yet myself but I'm pretty sure that's the fastest way for you to simply challenge other teams without suffering anything other than a rank.

NOTE: I did play a few Free Battles against Exorcet, Argroh, and Tsuranga but those were free for alls.

Edited by Ogawa Lou

Yeah, i wasn't doing the right "Conquest" mission to restore the AP. I understand now. ill wait for the same group we had last night before i try and get that AP back! >__<

Oh were you guys doing conquest invasions last night? And here I thought yall were doing regular territory missions for points.

Khraze, pilot numbers 88 and 99, and I were on for about 5 hours last night grinding up the territory level and every time we had the points to Conquest invade, we did. we got the Territory to 3 and have a TR of 13,000+ atm. Khraze and i plan to be extremely active on Wing 1, so we will try our best to make it to top 3 in "Huge Canyon" tonight.

Later tonight I should be available to help out Wing 1. We should try to all get on at once if our territory is in danger.

Its DEFINATELY in danger (zero AP) and Executive District is pretty much up for grabs with 3rd place being only like 10k Territory Points...

Hoping to hop on at 10pm-ishEastern time to get together for some Conquest missions, we have about 320k Points saved for wing 1!

Edited by bluuegg

Hows blading in this game? Is it better than previous gens? I'm not gonna ask if theres back boosters/verniers since I'm going to guess there isn't. :{

Hey Exorcet, remember me? I remember when their were team fights every week in AC4 where different teams would go to a chat room and duel. I was the quad on your team{I think my Quads name was Relucent}. It was so epic when all 4 of us slowly march in formation towards the enemy side and split up right when we were in range of their guns. It was especially epic on the snow map.

Are the team battles anything like that in ACV? Is it better? Or- is it just different? Like apples and oranges? D:

OE rep (except now we're a subsidery of ACU)

Of course I remember. AC5 is quite a bit better in terms of team battles because of the operator, more diverse objectives, and greater potential for advanced teamwork tactics. It'll have everything great about AC4 team battles and more. The gameplay itself, as in movement/combat, is different, but the action is similar. I'm still getting used to the new combat system myself. When there are 8 people on the field, things can get crazy.

Hoping to hop on at 10pm-ishEastern time to get together for some Conquest missions, we have about 320k Points saved for wing 1!

I'll try to make it. This week just happens to be busier than I thought it would. My procrastination skills are being pushed to the limit.

So far it has been pretty lonely on the Xbox 360 ACU team. I think I ranked it 1-15 or something close to that, and then Niji took it all the way to 30. I am close to getting it to 50 now by doing Order missions since the community is so small. Hopefully this game//team will pick up members soon.

Hello all,

Just an FYI, the Xbox 360 ACU just hit level 50.

Thanks.

Ego, I want you to know you are a hero. Haha. Almost no one has joined the 360 side of ACU team, so you trucking along like that almost all by yourself is amazing. I try to login and get some points at night, but the PS3 side is sucking up all my time since we're starting to break 40 members and I've had to organize it all while running the forum. I'll try to get more active on teh 360 side in a few days though, so I'm not trying to leave you hanging.

Thanks for all the hard work man.

Don't forget our little cubby hole on our forum for ACV. :D

http://forum.reachin...V-f3791263.html (RP = ReachingPerfection)

I will have to add you to the list, werd.

=3

Mechaverse said their main team is going to concentrate solely on mining district, and Green Flamingo is lead by some dude who's on Mechaverse. It's gonna be tough to be top of that area, so wing teams are gonna have to show people up in other areas.

Where did this Rumor come from? There's not a single person in to my knowledge in my team that's part of Mechaverse.

We actually hate Mechaverse with a passion since they beat us to having a territory on main map on opening night.

Where did this Rumor come from? There's not a single person in to my knowledge in my team that's part of Mechaverse.

We actually hate Mechaverse with a passion since they beat us to having a territory on main map on opening night.

Well, last night I DID have the notion of getting a mole inside of MV and having them throw territory and conquest matches to us.

Still working out the moral and practical aspects of that operation. I'll let you guys know if anything comes of it.

Well, last night I DID have the notion of getting a mole inside of MV and having them throw territory and conquest matches to us.

Still working out the moral and practical aspects of that operation. I'll let you guys know if anything comes of it.

Sounds stupid.

Just play them. A lot more fun to do it that way.

You increase territory rating by owning more territory that's worth more points. Once you get a Rank 3 team (3 Gold Plates) you can start taking territory maps that are worth 10,000 territory points, which means +10,000 to your territory rating.

No that one is just going to stay at a relatively low point total cuz it's an older territory you got from when you were a lower rank team. You can raise it's value by successfully defending vs players on it, though. The more successful defense missions you run on it the more the point score should go up.

No that one is just going to stay at a relatively low point total cuz it's an older territory you got from when you were a lower rank team. You can raise it's value by successfully defending vs players on it, though. The more successful defense missions you run on it the more the point score should go up.

Ah got it. Thanks!

Sounds stupid.

Sounds stupid.

Eh, more of a joke than anything really. A devious plan that one concocts when he's sleep depraved and praying to the gods of the shower so that they may grant him energy as they rain holy, sacred water down around him. Giggity.

I will be honest though, if somebody in MV became disgruntled and was like. "Fox, let's do this." I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

Not for the territory though, I'd do it purely for the lulz.

(Mind you, my assholery doesn't apply to the rest of my team, per se. We, as of yet, have not employed any below-the-level tactics to gain an edge in ACV. We just shoot lasers at people.)

Question for you, Wise Niji.

Green Flamingo has territory that's increased to 14k+rating, and when I look at the results. There are no Battles/Wins, anything. And the last time I updated the defenses was almost 3 days ago. Is there anything else that causes territory to gain rating? Or does that mean my battle records for those territories are simply inaccurate and they've actually be preforming well?