Demon's Souls

Mom

now make leechmonger into a loli

What is this, I don't even

Anyways, sad you couldnt get the Makoto during the pure white valentines day, that proved too easy

Also, I can now use my Istarelle aaaand Large Sword of Moonlight GET

I think im only soul level 40

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that FromSoft has talked about a sequel to Demon's Souls?

I wonder... if they'll let you import your character... and then rather than have you fight a super boss designed to kill you, they'll have some crazy boss that uses SoulSucker on you and resets you back to what your class' starting stats were.

XD...

That's terrible...

I'd be okay with losing my levels, they are meaningless anyhow. I'd like to keep the people I made, looks-wise. It's so damn hard to make a girl that isn't a hideous beast and I'm really proud of all the hideous beastmen I've made so I'd like to port them over it possible.

I only go to 130 for the pvp anyways. It's not like getting money is hard to do. All of my files have like 4+ million souls all from just beating on players and stealing their levels. I've never needed to grind for levels, either. The game (or other players) always provides!

Right now I have a Soul lvl 212 and need people to play with because I'm pretty new to pvp because I didn't have any internet for most of it. I have another but it's only lvl 25. I mostly use the meat cleaver or northern regalia for the most part and need help with pvp.

i have one character at 121 (dex/faith sucks for pvp tho) so im working on my str build. only around SL90-100 but its not too hard to get to 120s.

the only thing is that ive been spending all my time towards getting greystone chunks for my crushing great axe.... if anyone wants to trade id appreciate it (18 chunks is a pain in the ass, considering i get more pures than i do chunks)

If my ps3 isn't y2k by the time I get home, I'm gonna jump on this again. Give mw2 a break cause I did enjoy this game a lot. I remember that I was in the process of making that bow on 4-1 even sicker. Needed some drops from those mining fools in 2-1 but never got it. Then went to 3-1 then that phantom bitch owned my ass. Lost my dough and on the way backto get it, the tentacle fool sonic boomed my ass.

got killed by flamelurker.

I think I'm gonna stop trying to beat this game by myself and try to get help from ppl haha. I don't know anything about these levels. I was just jumping down from ledge to ledge hoping I wouldn't die.

Edited by Ethos