Attack : 50 | -N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A-

Acquisition : 50 | -N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A-

Primal Armor : -N/A- | 42 | -N/A- | -N/A-

Boost : 50 | -N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A-

Special Boost : 50 | -N/A- | 50 | -N/A-

Control : -N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A- | 50

STABILIZER

(it's up to you)

- this AC made for ammunition combat with some of support missile.

- heavyweight biped frame.

- HILBERT legs has great turning in all of heavy biped class.

- we have a lot of side boosters with great QB power, but I'd use LAHIRE because it's lightweight part.

- AALIYAH main could help you about QB and normal booster that much, but POLARIS have a lot duration.

- can be change to anything but keep it "heavyweight biped".

I wanna develop this thing as far as I can go, so what d'ya think?

(edited some missing text....)

change your booster setup

mains: foward speed = latona, vertical speed = judith

back: EN efficient = latona, fast = lahire, aliyah

side: EN efficient = latona, powerful = holoferns

seeing your weapon setup, i would use

judith/aliyah/latona so you can fly higher to land easier nade hits

then change your arms to HILBERT for the arm manuverability so you can aim at a greater angle downward (tune manuverability too)

if you cant handle the weight, change the legs out for somethign with more leg cap or add another 8 points into load tunes.

EDIT: ...is your AC OW without tunes? because if it isnt, your 42 points should not be there at all. in fact. you should beef up your AC more and change your radar out for another weapon, as well as changing OSAGE to somethign more powerful.

Edited by noob

about changing, it is...

PARTS

Frame :

KIRITUMI | GAN02-NSS-C | HILBERT-G7A | HILBERT-G7L

Internal :

JUDITH | AALIYAH

Booster :

AALIYAH | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

NIOBRARA | FLUORITE | TRAVERS | DEARBORN02 | BELTCREEK03

Hanger :

EG-O703 | EG-O703

TUNING

(I can't remember how am I tuning...would be replied later)

STABILIZER

(it's up to you)

- this AC made for ammunition combat with heavy arms weapon.

- heavyweight frame with New Sunshine core.

- can be change to anything but keep it "heavyweight biped".

I wanna develop this thing as far as I can go, so what d'ya think?

test result (1st test by PVP, me vs 2 guys...)

pros :

- very strong.

- useful combination between plasma, grenade, and missiles.

cons :

- too slow for me.

- missiles combo will be useless when meet flares.

good for you to comment, good for me to learn and keep on developing. thanks noob, I'll fixed my bot and post on here soon.

=D

edit : fixed " relied " to be " replied "

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

• 1 month later...

haha, thanks and long time no see Niji.

btw, what I think about the way to design some bot is...make it easier to control ASAP. for me, side LAHIRE (also side AALIYAH) on any lightweight legs was too much turn-power and hardly to control, but it was much different on heavyweight AC, side LAHIRE (for me) have a lot of good things, 1. it would safe your weight, 2. we could do turn QB quickly and easier.

I'll try to made about more things before I posted on my test field topic.

If your worried about control try this booster line out: judith/aaliyah/ortega/linstant or rigel, fully max out each boosters' QB thrust and set your stabilization to (0,0)

Its what I use on heavies. Although they aren't really my forte. Its preformed well for air based defensive play.

If your worried about control try this booster line out: judith/aaliyah/ortega/linstant or rigel, fully max out each boosters' QB thrust and set your stabilization to (0,0)

Its what I use on heavies. Although they aren't really my forte. Its preformed well for air based defensive play.

hm? AALIYAH back, interesting.

ortega blows. holo on mids/heavies, holo/lahire on lights

HOLOFERNES on mid/ light or RJ are ok for me, but I didn't agree about HOLO on heavy because HOLO has good duration and acceptable QB power...but it was too low QB power (for side QB and turn QB) when using HOLO with heavy stuff, so I'd still use LAHIRE side.

oh noob, long time no see XD (and Rogan too XD)

Holofernes is the best for chaining, which is what a heavyweight will pretty much need to do in order to survive. Lahire isn't as good for chaining and will probably end up with you genbusting trying to do what Holo can for this. That extra speed isn't going to mean anything if you end up stopping or slowing down a lot to regain your energy. The goal is to be able to stay on the move when you need to with adequate speed, which Holo definitely provides. Either way, definitely lose the Polaris main. It's awful. There's no reason to use it instead of Latona or Judith. Same with the Argyros back booster, Aaliyah outclasses it entirely.

You might also want to do something about your weapon set up's range. Heavyweights can potentially survive with nothing but close range weapons if they abuse the terrain of certain maps, but cover isn't always going to be there for you and so it's a good idea to have something for longer ranges. The missiles certainly aren't going to be enough at longer ranges. The PM maybe can, but it also needs gun support for that.

Then you have the empty shoulder slot, which is insane. This is a heavyweight with a focus on missiles, it would benefit by very, very large amounts from either flares or the BFF spread relations. If you can't fit any of that stuff on, put some Load tunes back on.

Also, why are you using Aaliyah head?

Holofernes is best for chaining like a madman, which is what a heavyweight will pretty much need to do in order to survive. Lahire isn't as good for chaining and will probably end up with you genbusting trying to do what Holo can for this. That extra speed isn't going to mean jack shit if you end up stopping or slowing down a lot to regain your energy. The goal is to be able to stay on the move when you need to with adequate speed, which Holo definitely provides. Either way, definitely lose the Polaris main. It's awful. There is no reason whatsoever to use it instead of Latona or Judith. Same with the Argyros back booster, Aaliyah outclasses it entirely.

You might also want to do something about your weapon set up's range. Heavyweights can potentially survive with nothing but close range weapons if they abuse the terrain of certain maps to hell and back, but cover isn't always going to be there for you and so it's a good idea to have something for longer ranges. The missiles certainly aren't going to be enough at longer ranges. The PM might, but it also needs gun support for that.

Then you have the empty shoulder slot, which is insane. This is a heavyweight with a focus on missiles, it would benefit by very, very large amounts from either flares or the BFF spread relations. If you can't fit any of that stuff on, put some Load tunes back on.

okay, acceptable reason.......just wanna asking about flares, how about YASMIN?

Also, why are you using Aaliyah head?

dunno, I didn't have the reason about it, just wanna put this head. (I think shotty lock range is the reason of mine) btw, hello Chody =D

Sup Tarstrudelvick, I lurk here more than I post.

Aaliyah backs are so that you don't get overrun by rushers. They work well with judith mains because of judith's vertical thrust.

As to the holo remarks, ortega is just personal preference. Holo makes me screw up chains or causes me to overshoot. I only use it on RJs. Normally I'll take lahire or aaliyah if I need high power.

Argyros > Hilbert, just beware the low stability