Niji vs DarkMX4

Harakiri Tiger

Battle.TV, a hosting service for LRp replays by FROM SOFTWARE, allows people to upload their replays and then watch them on the Internet.

Anyway, I had a few matches vs DMX on LRp and decided that one of them was entertaining enough to upload. The only problem with the matches was the extreme lag. I don't know if it was because of connection problems or because I am using the JP version and he is using the NA version. My controls wouldn't register on time because of it and I'm certain his didn't either, so it led to a pretty retarded looking fight. Add on PSP controls making it difficult to look up and down and it was just a joyride.

The match starts off with DMX's view, not mine. It then proceeds to be a lot of failed attempts at OBSJ's due to lag and me straining to use my left hand HP since my controls force me to let go of my DPad to use it with the nub, which means I can't turn or go forward/backward. I'm also incapable of dropping extensions and leftie weapons. At around 2:15 I block his OB, do a spin around him, and then start shooting at him. Later on the camera switches to me and I just stand there shooting since I got tired of running around. His first volley of missiles actually nails me dead on. Definitely a nice hit.

Enjoy the match and expect more handicapped LR gameplay!

>Link

Edited by Godzilla
Added info.

Yah. Kai fucking hates wireless. I don't know why. I can get my PS2 Slim (Wired) to connect to my PS3 (Wireless) just fine via LAN. I still have 2 copies of LR. If I try to use wireless though, Kai won't let me connect to anything or even see other people. It's really annoying. Idk if wired will fix it for sure, but it definitely has a better chance of working.

I'd love to play LR on PS2 instead of PSP. It's one thing to not use my HP because I don't feel like it, it's another to not use it because I have to stop turning to do it.

=|

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...