General MMA Thread

Shirtless Crackhead

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I had a buddy who was strong as shit and using roids, he never got that cut either. I mean he was way more cut than any other time in his life but that still wasn't like the Rock or anything. He ended up like Barnett actually. I think maybe it's a combination of genetics and specifics on the work out? idk really.

Nah I had a buddy who was strong as shit and using roids, he never got that cut either. I mean he was way more cut than any other time in his life but that still wasn't like the Rock or anything. He ended up like Barnett actually. I think maybe it's a combination of genetics and specifics on the work out? idk really.

Bearmode? StrongFat?

• 3 weeks later...

Reem is out of the GP from what I can tell, they stuck Cormier in his place, I'm gonna bet on Silva winning it.

Jones will need to seriously beef up for HW, but he's got the skills and build for it.

It would be folly to make LHW a career as weight cutting like he has to do will always get harder and harder.

• 2 weeks later...

Kennedy has a MASSIVE back yo. his shoulders too. I almost thought the two fighters were in different weight classes for crying out loud.

Time for Fedor to call it a career. no shame though. he had a heck of a run

Overeem is going to be fighting at United Glory in Moscow, October of this year.

United Glory

They have some good fighters lined up, like Sergei Kharitonov (of the same Strikeforce GP) and Gokhan Saki.

Edited by Enganacious