Ash Like Snow

13th Knight

This is a NEXT I developed off a whim. I'm not sure if it's so good, but getting the White Glint movie and VOB version got me riled to make a new design. Of course, it'll look similar to Paladin. It's just my design philosophy, apparently...

Main Body

Head: WHITE GLINT/H

Arms: Latona

Legs: AALIYAH-L

Core: Soluh

FCS: Hogire

Generator: Linstant

Boosters

Main: Judith

Back: Latona

Sides: Lahire

OB: Linstant

Weapons:

R Arm: ER-705 Laser Rifle

L Arm: 04 Marve Assault Rifle

R Back: 049ANSC Sniper Cannon

L Back: CHEYENNE02 Spread Missiles

Hangar L: EB700 laser blade

Tuning:

Load Capacity

KP Output

Energy Output

Lock Speed

Missile Lock Speed

Head Rectification

Body Rectification

Arm Rectification

Leg Rectification

Quick boost/Main

Quick boost/Side

Quick boost/back

I'm not gonna try to name the values for each of those, but you can probably divide the 423+ FRS units into them. Anyway, this was based off a design I had for a story about a NEXT pilot who survived the LINKS War and was 'technically' on nobody's side, although she leaned closer to Line Ark. Enough of that. I know I use the White GLint head in all my designs, but to be honest, it's the only one that looks any good to me, yet I know there are better ones out there. It's just a key design aspect.

I made this unit to be kind of a PA lancer-it pierces PA instead of breaking it. Of course, it'll probably differ due to your own experiences, but it's just something I came up with. Tell me what you think, criticism and whatever else.

Btw, anyone know a good paint scheme for something named like this? Trying to figure one out, and I think I need decals...I just need ideas for those decals

- LINSTANT/G isn't your good choice for this AC except you can handle it.

- I agree with Niji, AALIYAH/M for main was better.

- side HOLOFERNES for longer QB duration with less QB drain.

- EKHAZAR core or SOLUH core for better stability. (for take recoil from sniper cannon)

- for HOGIRE FCS, you should give your 50 points to your radar refresh rate for.

Since your using Linstant generator I would drop the laser weapons. 063anar is a good replacement. Since you have linstant generator you could equip rigel OB and use AA.

I agree with using the Aaliyah main booster. Another option is lahire so that you get a further blade lunge when you pull it out. If you can manage the rest of your booster line go for it.

On this AC Ekhazar > soluh

When using latona backs you don't need to put tunes in that QB, since it isn't going to do much of anything.

Actually for stability I would change the legs to WG and take off that head cuz WG head is pretty crap and change it to something else.... anything, just not aaliyah head, I like HW heads like soldner and stuff, also, he already has soluh core.

And if you're not gonna use AA I really don't see the point of linstant /G and aaliyah/M, this doesn't look too drainy and without WG head which I remember drains a whole lot you won't need much to handle the drain.

Lahire sides are ok, my favorites IMO, I think higher duration causes higher drain so I think it evens out, dunno though, I might have to check the stats when I get my ps3 rolling again.

I would take off all those PA rectification tunes, if you really want them just keep the core and leg tunes and tune the arms firing stability and legs stability.

this ac is weird

looks like the SC was just slapped on and i dont think linstant is exactly the best gen for this ac.

if you wanna keep it tho, you should swap the marve and the laser rifle. that way when you run out of marve, you have an SC (plus the laser works better with the SC than the marve does)

also, throw those head and arm PA ret tunes somewhere else or run argy head and PA rectifiers. MW PA gougers kinda blow.

Excerpt from ACU Chat

[Niji] 5:57 pm: Virtue is a crappy main for that bot. It has no stability and uses midrange/longrange weapons.

[Niji] 5:58 pm: He needs to drop that brick of a cannon.

[Niji] 5:58 pm: And then Virtue would be great.

I initially suggested Virtue as an inside joke, because some people know that's all I run with on any AC.

In all seriousness I believe Aliya/m or Latona would be the best main boosters here. IF you were going to go with Judith main booster, at least have Aliya/b as a back booster.

Wow, this is crazy. Everyone ended up arguing over the boosters and the cannon...XD

Okay, this is what I got from all of your posts:

1. Switch to Aaliyah main. Better flying.

2. Get rid of Linstant Generator. Find something else.

3. Dump tunes into radar refresh and get rid of the ones in the head and arms.

4. Drop the Sniper Cannon, and switch to Virtue.

5. Switch Marve and Laser Rifle for better weapons combination.

6. If I keep the Judith main, switch to Aaliyah B.

Since this is what I have, what do you all recommend would be the best course?

And no, Godfather, I'm keeping the Glint head. :/ I've already mentioned this in the very first post.

We can't tell you the best course of action to take. What you should do is take all considerations and try them out online, and then see which one feels best to you, and see if it was an improvement over what you originally had.

Bullshit. I will tell you the best course of action right now.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No, switch to the other side

5. No

6. No, you're running aaliyah/m

Happy trails, compadre.

only swap the arm weaps if you keep the SC (which you shouldnt)

replace SC with some more missiles or a sapla or something much lighter

EDIT: you can put your radar refresh tunes somewhere else if you fill the empty slot with a radar

Edited by noob