PS3 is Getting Raped

Magnus

yeah, I think my roommate's friend might be able to prove his were compromised. Yesterday his facebook, netflix, and bank account were all accessed from another state. I know the bank blocked it immediately because they thought something was up, but I don't think facebook or netflix caught on so quickly.

Whether it's related to the PSN thing or not, I can't say for sure, but it certainly looks that way.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quickfast to change all passwords and good shit, even though they were different already. just made them completely unrelated.

as for xboxing. I have one, getting it repaired, I play PC more than anything else here.

I wonder if the system will get a reboot: all information lost. That would really suck. I know a couple who invested quite a lot of money on PSN titles. Luckily, the only PSN titles I ever bought were Gunstar Heroes and COD map packs.

I wonder if the system will get a reboot: all information lost. That would really suck. I know a couple who invested quite a lot of money on PSN titles. Luckily, the only PSN titles I ever bought were Gunstar Heroes and COD map packs.

I seriously doubt they would. They still have all the necessary files to put things back to what they were.

OMG I TOTALLY READ "BETTER SAFE THAN SONY" HAHAHAHAHA

Haha. Oh wow.

Anyway, it's times like this that I'm glad I randomize my email password every week, so if one thing gets compromised, it won't spread like wildfire.

Also, comics!

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/1261596481_3Fw2MnJ-L.jpg

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-8Wvvm6p/0/XL/i-8Wvvm6p-XL.jpg

Edited by Obscure

People actually put their credit cards on their Ps3?

Well, i'm sorry for their loss, but that's what PSN cards are for. The only data I might have had stolen was my basic info which anyone can probably get.

It's been a tough gen for Sony. That's for sure.

Edited by Pendragon

Hackers need to start hacking databases for dox on multi-billionaire industrialists, then you'd see something happen.

I want anon to hack Rupert Murdoch's bank account and burn his money like a savanna storm wildfire. Even better would be for anon to hack the stock exchange and make News Corp's stock drop like a acme anvil.

You think a bunch of neckbeards who "hate" scientology can hack the NYSE? pfffft.

I want them to do it which is basically another way of saying i wish they would do it if they want to try and be assholes.