PS3 is Getting Raped

Magnus

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad PC gaming has been on the decline for a long time now =/

I'm also not sure how Ninety's last post is exactly a "serve". Phishing isn't nearly on the same level as not knowing if someone is going to get to your information and XBL isn't going down either.

Sony is all alone on this one.

Edited by Rachis

There's probably more types of usb controllers available for pc than there are available for consoles. I don't really understand that point.

Keyboard and mouse work really well honestly, I don't see any reason not to use them.

I use a standard white XBox 360 controller for my computer. I don't know how much it costed, though. Like $50 or something? Whatever the regular price for a wired 360 controller is. They automatically work with Windows Vista/7, which is pretty nice. Especially when you play emulator games or other games where were designed with controllers in mind, like Bioshock. While keyboard and mouse grant more options, it's far more comfortable in many cases to just use a controller for most generic games.

For competitive gaming I'd say keyboard/mouse all the way, though.