Who will be importing ACV?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, supposedly if we're in different timezones we'd have someone around at almost anytime any team decides to intrude.

But... looking back at the trailer videos/interviews with developer, the "world" is HUGE!!!! I'm think about how players actually pin point where others are at the start.

.... Then again, I'm assuming someone will actually go online with the basic scrap AC just to claim territories?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not gonna import but as soon as it's released in the states it's MINE!!!!! But seriously once I get it I would like to join the team I'm not the greatest AC player but I also don't have no where NEAR the experience that other players have with this game I played AC 4 offline and FA online but always had my ass handed to me. I blame lag lol nah I just need to learn the game better and I know once I do I can be a very valuable asset. I vote for team name to be: 1st Legion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
$90. That's base sale price. Tax/Shipping&Handling will raise it above that. It's one of the few games I've ever heard of with that kind of price tag for a console. It's also in collectors edition mode right now, though. There's no standard edition till the game has been out for like 2 months, I believe. This pre-order/first month one gets a special headset and some other small junk I hear.

I'd love to... but I was in Japan last year, and I bought a few games. It does turn out that the language barrier is a bit too much for me to overcome. :o

I won't be importing. Don't own me too hard when the game finally comes out in NA.

...co-op missions? :o :D Spare me?

• 3 weeks later...
As a note, I will be translating all the parts and most likely all the menus for this game. I'm already almost done translating what I have access to in beta, so language barrier should only be a problem if you're concerned about the story in ACV.

As a note, I will be translating all the parts and most likely all the menus for this game. I'm already almost done translating what I have access to in beta, so language barrier should only be a problem if you're concerned about the story in ACV.

thanks niji i just saw the newest ustream vid from fromsoftware i was confused what they were doing hope you translat the full game as well they could put some other stuff to.