Pokemon

EX33396948

If Gallade hits OU, he'll be hanging on in there by a thread. He can be a viable choice to replace your Swords Dance Lucario if you're looking for a change, but I don't know if you'll do any better considering the drop in speed. BL is pretty much right where he belongs. Edited by Lenin

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that it can replace lucario. SD with a powerful priority move? don't know about it. I just think it can handle itself in OU. I guess I'll just settle for it being in BL.

You know, this is way off-topic, but the the 5th generation pokemon games need to provide us with a half-decent--but non-uber--pokemon with the Drizzle ability. Water type Abomasnow...

Incase you can't tell, I've been Rain Dancing my way through Shoddy.

Edited by Lenin

You know, this is way off-topic, but the the 5th generation pokemon games need to provide us with a half-decent--but non-uber--pokemon with the Drizzle Drought ability. Water Fire-type Abomasnow...

Incase you can't tell, I've been Rain grind Dancing my way through Shoddy.

Regarding the poll;

I voted Gold. My initial reaction when they were announced was that I wanted Silver, but I want some of the exclusives in Gold and am not really willing to screw around with Wi-Fi (especially since I may not have easy access). When it comes down to it though, I'll probably just grab one on impulse when I'm ready to buy it.

Yeah, looking at the results of the poll and the results of posts, I probably should have posted the poll off the bat.

Attached is a picture of the same poll I did somewhere else.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs365.snc3/23535_363921601073_743176073_3629857_5242556_n.jpg

I'm not buying either.

I'm waiting for the completely superior Pokemon: Clear Crystal to come out. (pending a different name)

Yeah, no... that's not going to happen. If there was a pokemon crystal remake coming out it would have hit japan by now, they didn't make blue for the red, green remakes and they won't be doing it for these remakes.

Lastly Generation 5 is already in the works.

Link for proof.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Firs...C3%A9mon_Sunday

Edited by EX33396948

Yeeeeeeeeeeah... I'm pretty sure Pen was showcasing some sarcasm.

Anyway: Even though I won't be buying either, I voted HeartGold because it's the less masculine of the two titles, and I'm just like that. In regards the fifth generation (which I'm assuming are going to be titled "Pokemon NaCl" and "Pokemon KCl", because honestly, they've got to be out of any other names. We might as well have them named after table salt and potassium chloride), I probably won't be buying them as well. I'll just agree with Pen in honesty and wait for the third and vastly superior game, if even. I'm willing to bet I'll just agree that Shoddy is good enough for me.

Anyway: Even though I won't be buying either, I voted HeartGold because it's the less masculine of the two titles, and I'm just like that. In regards the fifth generation (which I'm assuming are going to be titled "Pokemon NaCl" and "Pokemon KCl", because honestly, they've got to be out of any other names. We might as well have them named after table salt and potassium chloride), I probably won't be buying them as well. I'll just agree with Pen in honesty and wait for the third and vastly superior game, if even. I'm willing to bet I'll just agree that Shoddy is good enough for me.

Ok... didn't appear to have any "this is sarcasm text" properties but whatever. If anyone had any doubts, they know now.

Also, is it a bad thing that I read it as sodium chloride and potassium chloride the first time? And that I didn't think "table salt" till I read it but I instinctively knew the purpose for KCl?

• 2 weeks later...

I was being completely serious. ;)

I mean, Nintendo is already remaking all the games to cash in. I was sure Crystal would be a nostalgia money mine.

Oh well.

Edited by Pendragon

• 1 month later...