Minecraft - ACU Server

Harakiri Tiger

It's back on, yah. I meant to turn it on after I got done streaming AC, but I just fell asleep. I turned it on before I even came to the forum today, haha. Feel free to tell me about it whenever I forget about it, tho. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nooo.....

Stickmen will FUCK YOU!~

Though seriously the comic was creepy and the new addition of these weird creatures adds a whole new level of annoyance.

Now you must create intricate lava moats w/drawbridges around everything you build or risk having your walls slowly consumed by thin people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having mixed feelings about the upcoming 1.8 release and what it means for the server. We'd have to start an entirely new world to get the 1.8 stuff. This means my samurai castle will be gone. On the other hand, I think all of the new blocks might be worth it.

Thoughts, everyone?

get Spoutcraft and such

with the proper mods and tools you can copy/paste buildings to different maps.

that way youll at least be able to save everything. But when 1.8 hits youll definitely need to drop spout and the mods until compatibility releases are made

Quickedit: playing the 1.8 pre-release. its good fun. Found a ravine already.

My only gripe is hunger.

Edited by ^Slaanesh

Server and IP Address updated. Also, I have started a new world (ACU World #3) for us to experiment with the new features on. I have reused the "Armored Core Universe" seed for now to see how the new biome/terrain features are incorporated into it. It is set to be in full creative mode, the new creative mode, and monster spawns are off.

Enjoy.

1.8 is so pretty.

We're spawning underwater again so watch out for that, haha.

Also, apparently you're Superman in creative and can punch blocks into oblivion super quick. Punching a door will remove it instead of opening it and it's very easy to destroy more blocks than you intended.

Oh ok, one punch destroys anything. Obsidian included. Be careful!

1.8 is so pretty.

We're spawning underwater again so watch out for that, haha.

Also, apparently you're Superman in creative and can punch blocks into oblivion super quick. Punching a door will remove it instead of opening it and it's very easy to destroy more blocks than you intended.

Oh ok, one punch destroys anything. Obsidian included. Be careful!

also bedrock