Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Supergod by Ellis. I don't think I've read anything else by him though. Regardless I thought it was interesting. Metaphors went over my head, though.

Read Colder by... I don't remember. Art reminded me of Unsounded, but better.

I'm assuming ya'll don't mess with webcomics.

Bad Machinery is great. The series before it, Scary Go Round, starts off kinda weak but ends pretty strong. The series before that, Bobbins, sucks and should be avoided. The art improves a lot towards the end of SGR and into Bad Machinery. You can read Bad Machinery without reading SGR but you'll miss some references and things will make a bit less sense so I wouldn't.

Gunnerkrigg Court is godlike. The art is horrible at first but after a while it gets really really good.

Dresden Codak is great story and art but fuck it will probably never finish. Read the Hob storyline and see if you want to wait around for months for updates on the current arc.

There are more but it's 1:30 am so ehhhh

I will never waste my time with Dresden Codak.

I've seen plenty of Gunner Court, some of the splash pages have caught my eye but I haven't thought to start on it. Main comic I follow real heavily is Paranatural, but dude misses his update schedule every other update, and then waits for the next update instead of posting what he's got. Which is fine, gives him time to get stuff done ahead of time.

I also like Whomp. Ronnie never misses an update, but it's gag-a-day and when he does multiple self-deprecation strips back to back it gets old.

And Unsounded but right now I'm waiting for whatever chapter she's on to finish before I get caught up again.

And I have a little interest in Endtown, though it's fur bait. Shit was hitting the fan in the pages I saw so I had to see what it was about and it's okay from what I've read so far.

dirtymuffin00 Jun 7, 2015

I was expecting the comic to be awful, but now I'm 5 chapters in and I can't look away. I can honestly tell you that this is one of the best things I've seen come from this website. I shouldn't like this, but I do

Reply http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/u/l/ultimatelazerbot.png?2

UltimateLazerbot Jun 7, 2015 Digital Artist

actually you saying you shouldn't like this is actually not very flattering just so you know, it comes off insulting and you might have to work on that in the future to avoid unnecessary conflicts, that and you saying you were expecting it to be awful not very complimentary either. but i get it, i have looked at things i didn't think were going to be good and they turned out to be nothing like i expect so i stop being a douche towards things before i give it a look. don't judge things from first appearances. thanks for the nice parts of your statement, and i hope you stay tuned for more but as a point of advice you might want to work on your way of saying you like of something. but thankyou.

hahahahahahahaha

http://img06.deviantart.net/41f8/i/2012/276/b/a/tails_gets_trolled_4_by_tailsgetstrolled1-d5go55f.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

that page is great ill give u that

TGT is pretty entertaining beyond the idea that it's a comic seemingly made by some edgy shut-in and is expected to be garbage.

okay, why