Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

idk what gundam thats from tho

I know this is late but its from "Gundam Build Fighters Try"

Both this and the first season are set up like "Gunpla G Gundam" where you build the kits and usually kitbash then fight against each other in an arena.

That Dempsey Roll combo was from Denial Gundam.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I looked around. I guess it's a part of the current(?) Endgame arc. I don't live in Ames at the moment so I can't check my LCB store. Multiversity #2 can't come soon enough, though.

I really wish I knew what was going on with Marvel. Aside from Hickvengers I'm not into anything they're doing right now. Comicbook wise. Daredevil netflix was good but was really a 13 episode origin story. Doesn't don the costume til the last 15 minutes. There's absolutely no hype for the Ant-man movie, and they probably fucked it up anyway.

I also read Image's Luther Strode. First part, squandered my chance to read the second bit. It was kinda cool.

Haven't worked on JAL in several days. Had a bunch of motivation last weekend, next to none this past week.

You basically stated my reasons about Snyder's writing. Plus I think a breath of fresh air is nice once in a while.

With Joker being immortal, it has something to do with some he has in his spine or some shit. He shot off Alfred's hand though. I don't think they've fully touched upon all that yet.

Yeah I don't see Ant-Man panning out very well.