Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

yeah a bunch, reading them now

thing is i'm wild behind in a few situations, like batman, i'm like a year back, other ones i'm up to date

mainly my faves

future's end i'm caught up on for example

problem is i've hit the busiest part of my year right now so I don't really have time for much else...tough to juggle things

i'm basically only playing bloodborne 2 hours a week, paltry lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Late seventies fantasy tale from Marvel. I read it not too long ago, liked it, heard they were reprinting it, I think they're doing what I linked above instead, sadness.

I probably only liked it cause it wasn't superheroes and I don't read that too often.

I like to vent frustration here.

i'd read a few issues of chapter of fantasy comic

the one dood who wrote the most popular x-men run ever...shit I forgot his name...anyways he wrote a pretty good fantasy graphic novel, and they got a god tier artist for it, can't remember the name

marada the she-wolf i think is the name

anyways that book is real good, its short tho and there were no follow up stories sadly but its quality, aside from having some kind of prototypical tropes involving women

i wouldnt hold that against claremont tho it's more a sign of the times than anything, if he were writing it now im sure he'd do things a little different

speaking of fantasy comic, pathfinder is one u might like, i only read the previews tho so i wouldnt know but it always seemed kinda cool?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/archie-comics-publisher-responds-to-kickstarter-criticism

anyone hear about this

yeah i dont plan to give money i don't entirely see the issue

but i also dont want to give that kind of money considering other stuff I already backed

staples x waid tho prolly gonna be god tier

i think staples x waid is seperate from the kickstarter tho anyways so w/e

People are just weirded out that it's a larger company asking for money rather than some indie group/solo guy, which isn't even a first.

Archie did let me down with the whole Ken Penders fiasco but I might buy the megaman collected volumes sometime in the near future.

son is all heart

not sure there's any comic character i like more

http://www.comicosity.com/dc-comics-launches-bombshells-title-new-products-this-fall/

iirc the got marguerite sauvage doing the art for that so the art should be top tier

the writer i forget its marguerite bennett, decent writer I havent been blown away by any of her work but none of it has bothered me either so there's that

prolly will be decent to good

the bombshell covers they did awhile back were fire

• 2 weeks later...

he's ranked #2 until recently, and dropped to #5. The rise of Fubuki, thanks to Murata's handling of her.

Actually that's pretty much true for Genos and Sonic too (especially Sonic).

and yeah that chapter was bscly brand new, all of it

excellent chapter btw

i didnt watch any of the trailers several of the comics look good tho

tatsumaki might could get humiliated

part of me thinks there won't be a fight here mainly cuz im not sure what narrative purpose it'd serve but i also don't know how this can possibly play out so bscly im chillin

fubuki held it down tho much respect to her for that

her older sis is 2nd most powerful psychic ONE ever made tho so it is what it is

http://www.amazon.com/Shoplifter-Michael-Cho/dp/030791173X

anyone read this? his art is interesting, looking for info

• 3 weeks later...