Dark Souls II

Kaleidoscope

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love fighting people who think 2h havels shield is a joke and then try to fight me with their shield

fight club was fun even tho i didnt get to use my actual build in fofg

hexes are powerful but when youve only got 1300 hp, 120 stamina, 65 weight, and no weight/stam/damage/hp rings, life can be tough

everyone ate grs like a motherfucker at least once and i got bodied by everyone at least once

i used effigy in bonfire on accident and it nullifies all online things including soapstones for about half an hour

except i did it a week ago and the timer on it is based on in game time so id have to sit out for half an hour waiting for it to go away

o and tm has all my rings for the mule that i used in fofg

I have a blue flame I could part with. But I probably couldn't link up with that char.

Also tm, any plans on fight club footage? I wanna see that.

For my estoc, should I +10 it and resonance, or imbue it with dark?

Edited by Nomrah

+10 it either way

when you're looking at infusing and stuff you can play around and figure out which you like as long as you have the ores for it, cuz it always stays +10. Real handy new feature tbh

also idk what you mean by resonance? you mean resonant weapon? If you do res weapon you gotta make it dark too to get the full use out of it

if you don't want to give up stats flame weapon is best for that sort of thing otherwise lightning/dark are the best elements in the game cuz they are the hardest to defend against

id mule you 2 blue flames and some great hero souls but i cant until tuesday

resonant weapon is only if youre really tryhard or really rich since it costs 2k souls every cast. its not a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, but it adds up and it sucks when youre at 0 souls

id just stick to the normal enchantments for general use

make sure to use your spices and stuff to get your weapon buff requirements to 10 int/faith so that you dont have to spend a lot of extra points into just getting buffs. they dont scale off of stats from your character or from your chime, so as long as you meet the requirements youre good to go

Alright cool, but I see the requirement for resonant weapon is 15int and 24 faith, I'd think that would cut into my other stats a good deal though. I'm just wondering if I should go through with that. I got estoc at +10 finally, farmed the hand mouth guys in Black Gulch for titanite chunks.

EDIT: just read your post nob, good to know. Clears things up.

Also I'm up for more fights tonight, can't really pvp any randos because they are way higher level than me.

Edited by Nomrah

Thanks nob, u da man. I don't mind waiting, you're doing me the favor!

Oh and Nomrah, play randoms! Let's show em they don't need to go to 150+ to kill ppl!

EDIT: does anyone know how much extra poise damage the stone ring adds? I'm having a hard time deciding which ring I should have for my fourth slot. Maybe I'll just alternate cuz fk it.

Edited by Ethos

Oh and Nomrah, play randoms! Let's show em they don't need to go to 150+ to kill ppl!

Yeah I'm going for it. Some guys though they move right through my strikes and eat damage like its nothing.

Anyways my chars more figured out now, he's looking pretty dmc right now with zweihander ugs on his back, more versatility other than just poking.

EDIT: doing more blood bro duals now, yeah its not so bad. I'm getting plenty of wins in here.

Edited by Nomrah