Armored Core: Verdict Day Discussion

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM,

I don't know if its about the polygon count.

Like in every AC game to sate aside from ACV, I can see the AC against the baground while movement is happening, even at a distance, so up close its easy to track and distinguish which way the AC is. In ACV, it becomes alot harder, and I am not the only one to have this problem. I do not have bad eyes btw, I don't need classes.

TM,

what is this about the framerate; can you elaborate?

Nob,

Yeah man, lol the new UNAC option. But you know, in all honestly, the AI will such I'm sure, no matter how well you program it, but its better than being stuck as an opporator. At least you can program it to be less dumb or stand in one location and just defend or something and rely on it to complete simple tasks while you quickly opporate. Cause you know no one likes having to be an opporator and now it can be a full 5v5.

In AC5, half the times during battles the framerate of the game would drop. Not to the point of it looking like a slide-show, but to the point of everything looking like it would blur together (around 15-20, if you ever played pc games) Edited by The OB Express

Nah I never been on PC games.

But I know what you mean now,.

I think your right and it does contribute to the pandemonium that is ACV's visual experience, but the AC's are still hard to distinguish when they are standing still or at a distance, as compared to older AC games.

It's kind of like in old cartoons how you knew if something was going to move cause it was a different texture from the painted background.

• 2 weeks later...