Project HON

Rixlen

Movie time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6HagITVuI

Holy shit, these things are like knightmares.

Update:

aaannnd...I'm not sure what they're saying. but I think the smaller ones are mind interface drones.

...and now they're minicrons.

Alright ... I have no fucking clue what's going on here. The first half of the video seems completely different from the second.

First half was like AC/Border Break then the second was like Transformers/Titanfall.

Its confirmed to be called "Project HON"

Edited by Ruhiu

Man, I knew Knightmares was a familiar term. Code Geass, eh. Yeah I guess the game reminds me of those.

Graphics look nice while gameplay doesn't look particularly tight, but sliding around with boosters and transforming looks epic as hell. I was hyped-ish for Hawken and now I'm wary of non-AC mech games, so it'll depend a lot on the community.

I'd still like to give it a try. I can tell my PC won't handle shit but maybe my phone could.

I honestly really liked hawken, but for very different reasons than I like AC. All of the mechs in this game look pretty decent, but I'm primarily concerned with whether the gameplay is gonna be fun. If it's good, then sure, if it's passable or okay, I probably will focus on something else instead.

My GPU is will be more powerful (970 is basically a dead match to the 780ti but costs less and is much more energy effecient), but you do have a 1k CPU.

Don't worry tho, DB 2.0 is on the way.

Granted my CPU is comparable when you're talking OC, since it's generally more stable and can be pushed further. The extra cores don't do much for gaming.

http://i.imgur.com/SURKA3N.png

2.0 will have 32gb of mem, a 512gb m.2 SSD, and an MSI 980 GTX GPU, and a bigger PSU.

EDIT: Got the benchmarks for 970/980 mixed up.

Edited by Top Notch Cock

• 5 months later...