World of Tanks

KORTOKtheSTRONG

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been grinding the GW panther today so I can make progress on missions and also make progress on the GW tiger P.

Spent a couple hours trying to get 1.5k damage on heavies mission, and have like three games close to it. 1498 kind of crap. And then randomly I get a game where I pen an IS6 in the ass for 1.3k and then get the entirety of a tiger 1 all to myself. Personal missions really are just RNG, pff. Especially in arty. (Amusingly, the next mission was "2 direct hits" which took one attempt in the grille to land.)

• 2 weeks later...

In which I communism a bunch of sad baby tanks

I'm half-tempted to submit that to PHJ's type 59 contest, but it needs more base xp to be worth.

I'm reposting info about sales and shit. Basically, berlin tanks are going to be on sale again soon, which means the crom B, rudy, and IS-2.

Also random discounts and other promo shit. Most notably that equipment is going to be half-off soon, also garage slots at the end of may.

20-30$-ish. It's not much since it's a tier 7.

I looked for my receipt, and yeah, I bought it in a bundle for 29.99 around christmas time.

----------------------------------------

EDIT:

Berlin tanks are out. They're all packed with gold, so, tier 7 or 6, they all go for 35.99 each. (essentially 15$ tank + 20$ gold, or 25$ tank + 10$ gold)

Kinda bullshit and not worth unless you really want a Berlin tank and don't mind paying extra for the gold. The crews are OP as fuck but this is kind of a lot of money for normally quite cheap tanks.

ISU-122S is 35$ for some reason. 1 dollar cheaper.

The full bundle of 3 good tanks + 1 okay tank is 75$ and is much closer to the normal price of just buying the tanks. (it comes with 30 days premium time but you're essentially buying 80$ of tank with the premium time as a bonus.)

These are good tanks but paying 36$ for a tier 6 tank is dumb. The IS-2 is probably still worth but I wouldn't buy a rudy or a crom b during this. The ISU-122S is an alright tank, and it comes with a pretty decent amount of gold and the crew to make it worth something over the SU-122-44.

Edited by Not-Hunter

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't that the problem with literally every tier 8 tho.

Also the grille 15 is out now. People are still calling it a tier x hellcat. It looks pretty cool.

EDIT:

I sidescraped against an IS in my panther today. them WoT players tho

Edited by Not-Hunter