Modern Warfare 2

Bakuhatsu Pengin

Safe sex hell yeah!.

Back ontopic; I think that shotguns should be better than what they are giving us in game. How the hell does a guy not even flop over when I shoot the dude with a riot shield in the feet? Now you know that would make the bitch cringe and twitch and do all kinds of funny stuff.

Actually I think I saw exactly the difference in that. In MW2, as mentioned it feels like an all or nothing shot, and in killzone, I felt like I could take you out from forever away. I guess for "reality" sake, KZ2 was better, but I'm guessing you didn't see my bold'd "edit" to my previous post.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think I saw exactly the difference in that. In MW2, as mentioned it feels like an all or nothing shot, and in killzone, I felt like I could take you out from forever away. I guess for "reality" sake, KZ2 was better, but I'm guessing you didn't see my bold'd "edit" to my previous post.

oh yeah the kz2 forums thing. i found that interesting because I use mostly shotguns and sniper rifles.

oh yeah the kz2 forums thing. i found that interesting because I use mostly shotguns and sniper rifles.

It actually wasn't on the KZ2 forums (but I love their site!). I'm killer with a shotgun, and so is basically everyone, but I've gotten more kills with the M82 and I just prefer it. Right now I like to be a medic in push-rush games on body count. But I'm also not ranked up very much. I spent like 11 hours getting every campaign trophy except the "finish the game on elite".

On a side note, is it time for a KZ2 thread? ;)

just tested spas 12 with and without grip. grip DOES NOT tighten the hip spread of the shotgun (it never did, not even in cod4)

what grip does do though is it decreases the delay time between shots by a noticeable amout (but a small amount) and of course decreases the recoil

I play this game a lot. I am also garbage.

Intervention w/fmj

Akimbo usp

Semtex

Flash

Sleight of hand pro

Stopping power pro

Ninja pro

Silenced ump

Silenced usp

Throwing knife

Stun

Marathon pro

Cold-blooded pro

Ninja pro

word

Edited by Ethos

i dont use the FMJ on shotguns, cause i dont really use bling pro, but if i could i would

id think FMJ could be pretty useful for a shotgun though, especially if you got some distance between the person your shooting, cause FMJ might allow a kill instead of just getting a hit marker from far away

FMJ adds no additional damage. all it does is increase bullet penetration through objects. the reason why its mroe effective than a grip is because the grip adds no effect besides lowering an already low recoil on a semi aoutomatic shotgun, essentially making it useless. ext mags are the best attachment by that standard, and all the optical sights are pretty useless since you shouldnt be ADS with a shotgun. FMJ adds a small niche compared to every other attachment (besides ext mags) and would therefore be teh more ideal option if you wanted to use an attachment on a SPAS 12 (besides ext mags). of course this isnt the same for all shotguns but compared to every other shotgun, the spas doesnt really need anything at all. Edited by QADAX

i thought FMJ just made the bullet keep its full penetration/damage for a lot farther than normal, well thats what it seems to do, not sure if it actually does that or not though

the grip is pretty useful on anything but the spas, or anything thats semi-automatic, but on shit thats auto like the light machine guns and the AA12 its good. cause thats when having a lot of recoil will fuck up your aim. it might not change the spread of bullets, but it lowers recoil so that its easier to keep your gun for pointing up when shooting, so kinda increasing accuracy, cause you dont have your gun bouncing everywhere

but yeah, you are right about the spas not really needing any attachments to be good lol

these past couple days, or whenever i prestiged, i started using the scar with a silencer for my main class, and the p90 with a silencer+fmj for 3rd person matches. before i prestiged i used akimbo p90s for a while.

but yeah, ive been playing a lot of 3rd person games like today and a bit of yesterday. i really like it haha, maybe cause its like the only game type i cant to horrible in, i always do decent or fuckin great, idk. i mainly play normal matches when im with other people, but most of the time when im playin solo, i play 3rd person tactical haha.

Meh, 3rd Person Tactical is fun, but more often than not what I see happen is that people will abuse the camera angle to scope people out from around corners and then camp. I did it a few deaths after just starting to play that mode and did far better than I should have (16- 5). It's fun, I won't argue that, but I find the angle abuse to be homofaggotry at its finest.

Also, this is the kit I've been using recently, it wrecks;

Scar-H/Silencer

.44 Magnum/FMJ

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Semtex/2x Stun Grenade

Magnum's not Tac Knife'd or Akimbo'd because I haven't unlocked them, and I'm usually not running into people at ranges that are good for the Magnum, so I just 2 shot kill with the Scar and try to maneuver around the enemy and grab headshots/kills with the magnum to level that hoe up. I'll probably go Steady Aim .44 Akimbo once I do unlock it though.

I got blue tiger camo, it looks nice.

I'm also getting a lot of FMJ kills, shooting through cover is starting to feel natural. I can also shoot through glass, Terminal and Highrise are great for that. I probably won't use extended mags when I get it though, I'll keep FMJ on. 50. cal already has a huge magazine size.

I only have 86 headshots. I think I'm taking a break from this game, though. I can't get any good teams anymore and all the people I played with either deleted me or don't get on at the same time as me. There's also the package glitch IW failed to fix and over half the games I played this morning had some jerk calling in an emergency airdrop fifty times.

I need a breather.

F2000 is the worst gun in the game. Which is to say, you can get kills with it once you get used to it, but why bother? Is it to prove people wrong? To embarrass the poor bastard that got hit by it?

I'll say one thing, though: that shit works in Hardcore. All I play is Hardcore now, and F2K will actually get kills in that mode.

The Tar IS, for the most part, an easy button. Especially if you are already used to the recoil.

That and it APPEARS that adding a silencer slightly decreases recoil, which is good for me, because I live by silencers.